BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what ya cook today?| food pic thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 524525526527528 629>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 36 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 5:50am
thats how i like my spaghetti chuncky with the sauce layered on top
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:37am
I hate that you know how to cook, James. I can't even make scrambled eggs without burning the edges. And on that note, I suck at cooking grounded beef. It always turns into blackened beef.

So I'll just list the favorites I've been waiting to come and here and post:

1. Key Lime Pie - Freezer isle, I love you. Ever since I decided to make this post today, I'm debating on whether I should go to the store and get one. It's been like a year because I pretty much rejected all forms of sugar after eating so much junk for years.LOL

2. This is the start of the childhood memory section. Well teenage for the most part for two of the following 3. Lasagne with cottage cheese in it is my absolute favorite. Me being a Garfield fan as a kid at the time played a serious part in that (and so did me liking The Simpsons and having Butterfingers as my favorite candy but now I hate that sh*t.) Either way, the taste spoke for itself. My mother made it for my brothers and me up until our teens. So damn good. I need to ask her for the recipe even though I'd probably burn down Florida attempting to make this dish.

3. Banana pudding with wafers. It's been like what...20 years since I've had this.ConfusedI can't even remember who made this for us. Was it my mother? Grandmother? Great grandmother? IDK. I just remember it tasting good as hell even after all these years. I still remember how it smells. I want some yesterday.

4. Peppered steak. I remember when I lived with my grandmother when I was 13. It was, "Do you want to eat?" "Yeah." "Peppered steak, it is." "Smile" She used to make this for me all the time. Those were the good days.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I hate that you know how to cook, James. I can't even make scrambled eggs without burning the edges. And on that note, I suck at cooking grounded beef. It always turns into blackened beef.

So I'll just list the favorites I've been waiting to come and here and post:

1. Key Lime Pie - Freezer isle, I love you. Ever since I decided to make this post today, I'm debating on whether I should go to the store and get one. It's been like a year because I pretty much rejected all forms of sugar after eating so much junk for years.LOL

2. This is the start of the childhood memory section. Well teenage for the most part for two of the following 3. Lasagne with cottage cheese in it is my absolute favorite. Me being a Garfield fan as a kid at the time played a serious part in that (and so did me liking The Simpsons and having Butterfingers as my favorite candy but now I hate that sh*t.) Either way, the taste spoke for itself. My mother made it for my brothers and me up until our teens. So damn good. I need to ask her for the recipe even though I'd probably burn down Florida attempting to make this dish.

3. Banana pudding with wafers. It's been like what...20 years since I've had this.ConfusedI can't even remember who made this for us. Was it my mother? Grandmother? Great grandmother? IDK. I just remember it tasting good as hell even after all these years. I still remember how it smells. I want some yesterday.

4. Peppered steak. I remember when I lived with my grandmother when I was 13. It was, "Do you want to eat?" "Yeah." "Peppered steak, it is." "Smile" She used to make this for me all the time. Those were the good days.

fam i had to learn how to cook at an early age. i had no choice.

everything you posted looks good minus the key lime pie.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 5:38pm
Nicca^You reposted my entire post AND dissed Key Lime Pie. Them fightin' words.

And why did you have to learn at an early age?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 5:45pm
lol only pie i fck with is sweet potatoe.

i'm the oldest of my siblings so in the summers when moms was at work i had to cook the breakfast and lunch.

started with grilled cheese and never looked back.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 5:51pm
I'm the oldest of 4 boys...I just told those niccas to make whatever and leave me alone.Angry

And yeah, grilled cheese was the sht and I don't even like cheese. I remember me and my oldest brother used to walk to the store and get the ingredients for homemade subs. Those were so good.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 6:01pm
i bet they were. when you're young, you come up with all types of wild combinations for sammiches and other foods.

my lil sis used to make this dessert using cocoa powder, oatmeal and either water or chocolate. it looked gross but tasted good.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 6:52pm
I remember we used to have tortillas and we threw beans and whatever other sht we could find on them and they tasted good...well until I got sick of eating that.
Awaiting1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Awaiting1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:56pm
Ya'll been getting your cook on! Everything looks so good!

I made homemade 'whatchamacallits' today. They were too easy and really taste like the real thing.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Awaiting1 Awaiting1 wrote:

Ya'll been getting your cook on! Everything looks so good!

I made homemade 'whatchamacallits' today. They were too easy and really taste like the real thing.

awaiting those bars look better than the kind hershey makesClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style