Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

what ya cook today?| food pic thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 587588589590591 624>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 36 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

lol..okay. I guess I'll goggle for a recipe. lol

LOL... I just know theres cow stomach in it... its something i cant get over so ive passed on trying it thus far

You dont have to put cow stomach in it .I was like that for years but once I tried it ,cant stop eating itLOLLOL.U can use any type of pork you like .

J.I have a recipe if u want to try it ?
Yes please. Do you have to put pork in it? I don't eat pork.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 3:38pm
What type of pork would you recommend and is it spicy?
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 3:44pm

Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

lol..okay. I guess I'll goggle for a recipe. lol

LOL... I just know theres cow stomach in it... its something i cant get over so ive passed on trying it thus far

You dont have to put cow stomach in it .I was like that for years but once I tried it ,cant stop eating itLOLLOL.U can use any type of pork you like .

J.I have a recipe if u want to try it ?
Yes please. Do you have to put pork in it? I don't eat pork.

That im not sure of but just try it and seeTongue

Here's mine which the one u posted was very close to the way I make mine..

1 Pack Tripe Meat
1 Onion
2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
1 Lime or 2 tsp Squeezed Lime Juice
Salt To Taste
1 or 2 Bunches Cilantro
4 tsp Crushed Oregano
6 to 8 Chile Guajillo Peppers
2 Cans Chick peas Or Hominy
1 Bag Tostadas

Cut up and clean/wash the tripe/cow stomach very well.In a large pot place it in  with water .Begin cooking Next take your chile peppers and de-seed them.Then take the peppers and boil them in water until soften.Let cool then take the peppers and place them into a blender and blend with same water you use to boil them in .Once blended take a fine mesh strainer and strain the peppers/mix into the the pot with the tripe and water, add the oregano,salt and garlic and let cook for about 5 hours.Right before its done  open your can of chick peas and wash them then  add them into the pot .When done put the soup  into a bowl to eat then take your lime juice or fresh limes   add your onions ,cilantros   as shown in pic.Enjoy with the tostadas.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 3:45pm
Thanks G! I'll give it a try, maybe oxtails? Or beef stew meat?
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 3:49pm

Thanks G! I'll give it a try, maybe oxtails? Or beef stew meat?

Yes you can both they sometimes add  oxtails with the other meat ..So that should be greatSmile
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 3:50pm
Anyone heard from James ? I hope the young man is ok .  I cook too much for the fourth . Frozen leftovers will be out main dish lol . 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 3:51pm
Im gonna have to try this out. I need to start collecting some new Soups,Stews and Chowder for the Fall and Winter

ETA@India ....Someone said he's still posting on Twitter...So I guess hes doing fine.. probably got a woman and left usCry LOL... If thats not the case I hope he's doing well also.

Edited by Gkisses - Jul 07 2013 at 3:53pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 3:54pm
I know India/GK I miss James a bunch...never thought I would miss anyone posting on here...like I know him. LOL...I don't have twitter cuz I'd twitter stalk him. LOL...Stern Smile
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 4:03pm

Im gonna have to try this out. I need to start collecting some new Soups,Stews and Chowder for the Fall and Winter

ETA@India ....Someone said he's still posting on Twitter...So I guess hes doing fine.. probably got a woman and left usCry LOL... If thats not the case I hope he's doing well also.

DeadLOLLOLLOLLOLCryJames better get himself back hereCryWink

Edited by Guidette - Jul 07 2013 at 4:04pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 4:05pm
Thanks ladies ^^LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 587588589590591 624>