BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what ya cook today?| food pic thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 589590591592593 629>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 36 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

^what did you do what the rest of the meat of the chicken? What's the recipe for the stew chicken? I had some from a Jamaican place and I LOVE the sauce. 

For the chicken legs Popsicle, you pull the skin off, then you cut around the bottom of the joint (the foot part) then use a knife and sort of run it against the bone to release the tendons. then just pull the meat to the top to make a ball of meat. I seasoned them & deep fried them in vegetable oil. Then I made a bbq glaze & drizzled it on.

For the stew chicken, nothing too fancy:

Sazon
onion powder
black pepper
garlic powder & fresh garlic
a little lawyrs
onion
scallion
& scotch bonnet peppers
pimento
thyme
browning (below)

I marinated for about 2hrs...it's better overnight of course, but didn't have time to do so.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jun 29 2013 at 9:50pm
Sponsored Links

iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by iNFATUATE iNFATUATE wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

^ me too. I called myself using curry powder to fry my chicken and I taste no curry at all lol. So I guess the trick is to marinate it then fry.  

I've never seen anyone marinate with curry. I've never needed to.

If your method is what I am thinking, then I bow to you.  It is fine to do it both ways.  If it is what I am thinking, your method is advanced and I do both. 

Lemme find out I'm doing some advanced stuff. What method are you thinking?
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

^ really? lol

everyone I know does.

Your people are Jamaica too, right?

I honestly never seen it.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 9:48am
yeah infat.

im thinking of when i go to my aunties restaurant.. and i see her big ass container filled w/ curry chicken that she has just marinating... ewww... ( weird confession.. i hate the way raw meat looks...lol)
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 9:56am
I'll marinate it one day and see if I'm missing out on something. My curry is usually very flavorful though, idk.
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 12:00pm
The grocery store had some pre marinated jerk chopped chicken leg quarters with onions and bell peppers. I'm going to make some rice, green beans, and Texas toast. My guy loves Texas toast. 
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 8:44pm
[IMG][/IMG]

Edited by 305bgirl - Jul 05 2013 at 8:44pm
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 5:04pm
^^^A trifle I made for the 4th of july. Pudding, Pound Cake, Cool Whip, blueberries, and strawberries. ^^^^^
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 5:08pm
I made a simple lamb stew on Friday with green beans seasoned with bacon and onions.  Sorry, no pics.

Yesterday, I made a simple beef stew with potatoes, onions and carrots.  Sorry, again, no pics.

I'm going to have 4 awesome lunches this week!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 8:47am

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 589590591592593 629>