Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What would you make of this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:02am
what purp said.  I mean...what kind of friends and husbands do y'alls got out here that chu afraid that your friend and husband gone do y'all rotten?  even if you're friend acts inappropriate with your husband ...you afraid your husband ain't got no morals about him?  he just gone give in?
dang.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:05am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I don't have an issue with having a gf live with us in our marital home (lol). And thankfully, they don't have issue with me staying in theirs.

If the friend is going thru a heartbreak, she needs her friends to support her. I wish my GF would say I can't stay at your house because your husband is there . She better get her bags and come on home. lol

for OP, I'm not suprised at the conversation. Strongly disagree though.

+1
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 9:22am
why was she dumped?

thats the real interesting part for me

and if you cant keep your friends round your so's then you need to lose both tbh
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Where is Girl A living now? What if Girl A moved into the marital home of Girl B and her husband? What would BHM say then? hmmmmmmmmm

I know too many persons (male and female) who smash their partner's friends to say it is not a valid statement to make.

thats just your people

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:21am
1) I would hope that Girl B's husband would not act on any easy puzzy.
2) Nowadays, people morals and values are so low, if you watch enough Maury, Jerry, Divorce Court,etc. one might believe that "bad" behavior is the norm.
3) I help people where they are "at" but I'm not moving no woman in my HOUSE. 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:26am
Hmmm... Sheit does happen. I've been the heartbroken girl, except it was the husband coming on to me when the wife wasn't looking. That said, I still wouldn't deny her my friendship and support but I'd keep my eyes open. And she wouldn't be moving in either.
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:24pm
Damn yall know too many trifling ppl
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Where is Girl A living now? What if Girl A moved into the marital home of Girl B and her husband? What would BHM say then? hmmmmmmmmm

I know too many persons (male and female) who smash their partner's friends to say it is not a valid statement to make.

thats just your people

erryday all day.LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair