FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What would you make of this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:03pm
This is similar to the past threads asking about leaving a gf around your SO.Evil Smile

I see where both sides of the argument are coming from.
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Where is Girl A living now? What if Girl A moved into the marital home of Girl B and her husband? What would BHM say then? hmmmmmmmmm

I know too many persons (male and female) who smash their partner's friends to say it is not a valid statement to make.

Well that would be different lol.

I guess it all just depends on whether you trust your friend. I've been around my friends' men alone sometimes but then again I'm verbally anti ho so.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:05pm
i'm not moving any female in...but i wouldn't feel like a recently broken up friend was checkin for my man either.  i'd think she would want to be around as a distraction, as stated in the OP, and probably be interested in meeting my man's friends.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:08pm
Girl A doesn't live with Girl B. 

I just think that mentality is weird.  I would have never even thought of that.  I'm not naive, but I don't assume that the average woman would try to sleep with her friend's husband.  I wouldn't suspect that unless there was specific suspicious behavior on her part.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:09pm
Unless she knows all parties first hand it seems odd, maybe she been watching Lifetime Movie Network lately.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:10pm
Wonderland i believe that too but see victim and predator post on previous page.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:11pm
I don't have an issue with having a gf live with us in our marital home (lol). And thankfully, they don't have issue with me staying in theirs.

If the friend is going thru a heartbreak, she needs her friends to support her. I wish my GF would say I can't stay at your house because your husband is there . She better get her bags and come on home. lol

for OP, I'm not suprised at the conversation. Strongly disagree though.

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 28 2014 at 8:11pm
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:40pm
Oh my
jdoriginal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jdoriginal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 5:06am
It's not impossble...and probably happens more than one would like to believe  BUUTTTT it shouldnt be an automatic assumption. She shouldn't make such a statement unless she knows that the friend or the friend's husband have ho-ish tendencies.

Edited by jdoriginal - Mar 02 2014 at 5:08am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:02am
what purp said.  I mean...what kind of friends and husbands do y'alls got out here that chu afraid that your friend and husband gone do y'all rotten?  even if you're friend acts inappropriate with your husband ...you afraid your husband ain't got no morals about him?  he just gone give in?
dang.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic