Extensions Plus

What would you do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

girl, you need to act fast, those people want you paying or out, so you need to start paying some rent or just get a new job fast and move. don't let them do the moving for you

I pay now...and ever since then things have been going a lot better go figure. But I'm still looking for a full time job so I can move out.
Sponsored Links

4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Lexy5028 Lexy5028 wrote:

Sweetheart run the heck out of their home. I moved out my parents home when I was 17, paid rent, went to school full time and had a full time job. It was hard but I did it. The fact that they or he is saying this, shows they or he may be tired of you being there and wants you to leave. You can find a full time job, build your credit and leave. You have overstayed your welcome. Last always try to be independent and remember people don't owe you anything. I get that you want to save but budget yourself and you will be fine. Another thing you should do is reconsider your relationship with this guy? It appears he does not love you like you would hope or think?

I feel like the love is still there, he was just mad at the fact I wasn't paying anything. Now that I am paying things have been going better between us. But I have been here long enough. As far as the bolded goes he just mentioned this today. I guess that will be the next step in this journey.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic