Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What would you do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

Author
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I got a different moral but I'm a cynic 

I hope for the best, but my view is that he is the type that would leave her high and dry if she had a child with a disability or if something happened where she got in an accident and was in a wheelchair/disfigured or something. IMO, how you handle crisis and inconvenient yet important situations means a whole lot...
Sponsored Links

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I hope for the best, but my view is that he is the type that would leave her high and dry if she had a child with a disability or if something happened where she got in an accident and was in a wheelchair/disfigured or something. IMO, how you handle crisis and inconvenient yet important situations means a whole lot...

That's what i thought, didn't wanna be that negative.

Edited by Im_oh_so_hott - May 27 2014 at 7:30pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

yep
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:33pm
Yep. So mr. fireman in the original scenario may feel the same way when ms. md rejects his innocent, helpless little cousin.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:49pm
He's doing the right thing for his cousin but she doesn't have to accept something she don't want thats not fair to her at all.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:54pm
I think he is asking a lot of her O wait he didn't ask because she has no kids and a high demand job so I dont think it makes less of a person I rather her say she is not with it then deal with a child she secretly hates.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:59pm
Last question.....he got good dicc?
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:08pm
Well I don't wrong either of them, but if they were married, then his family becomes hers too... IMO, you gotta do what you gotta do when it comes to family... there's too many black kids in care... and if it wasnt part of my plan, then my plan would have to change.
BUT
if this really isnt right for her, she needs to leave, rather than stay and end up resenting the child or her hubby
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I think he is asking a lot of her O wait he didn't ask because she has no kids and a high demand job so I dont think it makes less of a person I rather her say she is not with it then deal with a child she secretly hates.

his job is more demanding....i think fire fighters work like 3 days on and 3 off type of situations

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Last question.....he got good dicc?

i don't know all of that.. LOL 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake