Perfect Hair Collection

What would you do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I haven't talked to her in a few days...but I am curious to know if she'd have a baby once they get married. 

If you only wanted 1 child and you took in 1..does that count or no? 

The man has a good heart, whats the issue? Would she rather a cold hearted person that didn't care about jus family?
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:43pm
That is awesome of him. She ain't shyyt if she left him for that. She needs to think about it like if something were to happen would she want her own kids in foster care or with biological family? No ma'am. Take the boy in. He's at the age where her boyfriend will make a big impact on his life.

That's 2nd grade Mannnnnn poor baby.Cry
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

That is awesome of him. She ain't shyyt if she left him for that. She needs to think about it like if something were to happen would she want her own kids in foster care or with biological family? No ma'am. Take the boy in. He's at the age where her boyfriend will make a big impact on his life.

That's 2nd grade Mannnnnn poor baby.Cry

Yes, its very sad because I don't know what type of conditions he's living in. I don't know if "protective custody" means....an interim foster home or like some sort of facility?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:55pm
I dont think her not wanting to deal with it makes her a bad person. Raising a kid is a lot of work and life changing. Its not like it's temporary either..They should both do what they feel is best....
JulieGianni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JulieGianni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

it is great the guy will take in his cousin but the woman has every right not to want to have to deal with raising a 7 year old out of the blue

either they will stay together or this will end the relationship (obviously lol)

Clap
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:58pm
She does have every right to leave if thats not what she wants......but I think she will regret leaving a good dude for doing an honorable thing......
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Yes i would stay, she's selfish if she'd end her 3+ year relationship because her man wants to be a decent MAN and take care of his FAMILY, IF she leaves, then he's better off without her. This kid isn't some baby he made on the side, or some random child dropped on their doorstep by a junkie.

I think that is where most people go wrong. People shame people into situations that people aren't really comfortable with. 

And we don't know if that kid isn't from a junkie's house because his family's rap sheet ain't so great. Man raising a child especially one that isn't your is a great responsibility. He comes in with all the teachings and bag.gage from his family. 

Edited by f8dagrate - May 27 2014 at 9:16pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:04pm
this happened to us a few years into our 'intentionally planned and meticulously crafted' LOL childless marriage. When my sister died , I became guardian to her 8 yr old son. Hub and I had already had the discussion before marriage that we didn't want any kids but we sorta ended up raising one. Best laid plans and all.

This is why I think that even if you plan for everything, things can still change in your marriage and you have to be able to (and willing to) adapt. At the point that a child came into the pix, hub could have said 'I didn't sign up for this so I'm out.'

eta: so no one ask what I would have done if shoe was on other foot. lol

Edited by PurplePhase - May 27 2014 at 2:25pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:04pm
they're not married yet though so she has many more options available to her lol.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She does have every right to leave if thats not what she wants......but I think she will regret leaving a good dude for doing an honorable thing......

Man, probably  but that definitely would put a strain on the relationship. No way I'm in my 30's in a relationship (wanting to get married) for three years and not wifed up. Ain't nobody got time for thatCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic