BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What would you do.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 3:25pm
Sounds like he's simply dependent, if he had to decide between you or the weed?? Would you be concern??
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

No future in it because he can't pass a drug test so he'll only have jobs and not a real career.

Bullshyt......some of the highest paid people at a company are on harder drugs.....masking weed is pretty simple....

Don't believe that?? This year, my job tested the hair of all employees who has vested 5yrs+. 
I haven't heard of a way to clean the hair

Not that I had to worry Big smile
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 3:55pm
Girl bye that make shampoo and body wash for that.......lmao.....hell old school way is relaxer or bleach the hair.......like I said unless they taking blood its pretty simple.....
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Sounds like he's simply dependent, if he had to decide between you or the weed?? Would you be concern??

I said the same thing.  It reminded me of the movie knocked up, the earthquake scene.  When he protectively carried his bong outside the house during the earthquake but left his pregnant girlfriend in the house.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Leave, done it before.

Can you share your experience?  what happened?

I told him to not smoke in the house after he started. He started smoking in the backyard, and then the porch. 

We broke up for many reasons, including that. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Treats you like a queen, dope d!ck, a job, and his own place?   There's room for growth. Not seeing a problem here...

Everybody has their flaws. Rather deal with a good man who puff, puff, passes than somebody else just cuz they're a square.

Problem must not be that bad if it took her that long to figure it out, you didn't notice it when you picked him up, and he still has a job.

I admit tho, I'd have a totally different outlook if we were talking bout crack or meth.

lol I would hope you would

Even I'm not that liberal lol.
LOL
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

You're dating a man/woman that treats you like a queen/king, very attractive person, and the sex is great......very passionate sex.   A couple of months into the relationship, you realized that your Mr./Ms. Wonderful is a weed head. 
What would you do?  Have anyone been in a relationship with a person that is obsessed with smoking weed?

I have a friend that is dating a person like this and he smokes at least 5-6 times a day and his reasoning is he needs it to calm his nerves down. Ermm  When he doesn't smoke, he's not a pleasant person to be around.  After he smokes, he becomes very mellow and easy to get along with.  However, there are times when he gets a little too mellow.....like a bit too stoned to function. 

My friend doesn't smoke but she really cares for this person.  I told her he's not different from any other type of drug fiend and she should really consider cutting her losses now and leave him alone.  I think she doesn't want to give him up because of the sex......she doesn't want to say it but I think its the LD that got her. 

What say you?

The real him is the unpleasant person. He may want to quit smoking one day...then there won't be anymore variation. Therefore, she should cut her losses or at least change her mindset about him to only deal with him for the D if that is what she is about.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Girl bye that make shampoo and body wash for that.......lmao.....hell old school way is relaxer or bleach the hair.......like I said unless they taking blood its pretty simple.....

LOLLOL

Gurl, They got me scared straight. I'm nervous because I did hooka.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 6:11pm
Them white corporate menz love them some coke. 
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 6:18pm
dump him, I will not even date a guy who has to have a drink every after work..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic