FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedWhat would you do.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: What would you do.....
    Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:13am
You're dating a man/woman that treats you like a queen/king, very attractive person, and the sex is great......very passionate sex.   A couple of months into the relationship, you realized that your Mr./Ms. Wonderful is a weed head. 
What would you do?  Have anyone been in a relationship with a person that is obsessed with smoking weed?

I have a friend that is dating a person like this and he smokes at least 5-6 times a day and his reasoning is he needs it to calm his nerves down. Ermm  When he doesn't smoke, he's not a pleasant person to be around.  After he smokes, he becomes very mellow and easy to get along with.  However, there are times when he gets a little too mellow.....like a bit too stoned to function. 

My friend doesn't smoke but she really cares for this person.  I told her he's not different from any other type of drug fiend and she should really consider cutting her losses now and leave him alone.  I think she doesn't want to give him up because of the sex......she doesn't want to say it but I think its the LD that got her. 

What say you?
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:19am
1. He's a legit weed head and she's JUST now finding out?? They must not spend a lot of time together LOL
2. How's his employment looking like? Does he work?
3. He smokes 5-6 times a day...is this 5 separate blunts or is he just smoking the same smoke throughout the day 5-6 times?
4. If weed isn't stopping him from being able to work and function, I'd join for a puff or two #judgeme
Cool

But if this is something that she honestly just cannot deal with, then leave him be...

edit: actually read OP...nah son...he sounds like a "5 separate blunts a day" smoker Disapprove

Edited by browneyez4548 - Nov 22 2013 at 11:28am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:22am
Oh, I just read the part where he is too stoned to function at times....ummm no...tell her to leave..or just enjoy the LD and nothing more LOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:23am
No future in it because he can't pass a drug test so he'll only have jobs and not a real career.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:26am
People with careers smoke LOL

But after actually reading the entire OP....yeah...her friend needs to let that go
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:26am
He probably has a mental disorder and he's self medicating. 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:28am
i dont find anything wrong with smoking weed...but i dont think i can be with anyone that has a dependency on something (drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, food, etc)

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:30am
Been there, done that. Had to let that one go and I was young, in college, and living footloose and fancy free at the time. And I still couldn't do it.

It's just gross to me. And dependency on a substance is a red flag. Weed might be harmless but the dependency is the real issue...they always replace weed with something else eventually.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:38am
LOL at joining the puff team. 

At the beginning, she saw him every other day but he will come to her house or pick her up.   He told her he smoked once a week and apparently he did a good job in hiding it from her or perhaps he smoked less at the beginning to fool/trap her.  IDK.   The last couple or few months, she started to hang with him more at his house and noticed every single time she comes over, he's rolling up a new one. 

So he smokes for breakfast, smokes with his friends when they come to see him, smokes after work,  smokes after he finishes dinner, and smokes before he goes to bed.   As far as she knows, he's not smoking at work and he's able to work just fine.  The time he doesn't smoke, he's very impatient and inconsiderate.  Yells or rants stuff at her.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:51am
If he's not pleasant to be around when he doesn't smoke, then I wouldn't want to be with him at all.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic