Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What would you do?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
elle_honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elle_honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What would you do?
    Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 5:00pm
Hi ladies! I'm not really sure how to start this off so ill just start. I have been out of a relationship for a while now (almost 1 year) since then I haven't been in a relationship with any one else. Just recently I have met someone new. This was about 2-3 weeks ago. When we first met we talked about everything. Since them he has been texting me everyday and wanting to talk all of the time. At first I thought it was nice but now I feel like I'm suffocated :(. I feel so guilty for saying this because after I got out of a relationship with my ex, I prayed for someone caring, smart, and attentive. When we talk I do not feel chemistry. I tend to compare the chemistry I had with my ex to the guy I just meet. I really don't feel anyway when I'm with him. From this, what would u all do? Would u ignore the lack of chemistry for the dream guy that's good on paper?
Sorry for the long post!
Sponsored Links

KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:37am
I think u should be honest w/ the guy so u dnt lead him on and tell him u just want to be friends. And go out and try to meet new ppl go to social events, like the blue martini, comedy clubs, something, if ur look to be in a relationship.
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:34am
its only been 2-3 weeks, i say give it a little more time to date.  he may just be really excited and in to you and wants to show you that he is interested. i do understand being suffocated, however and that can actually be a turn off.

so just tread lightly. date others who may come across your path. if he gets too serious and you are not ready, simply just be honest and let him know you just want to date/take things slow/get to know, etc.

comparing to exes can sometimes block you from a great guy. 

good luck!
Huey_P_Sphinx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Huey_P_Sphinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:56pm
hit it and quit it.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Huey_P_Sphinx Huey_P_Sphinx wrote:

hit it and quit it.

LOL..oh wow LOL

I say give it a lil more time, get to know him a little bit more, he may be a nice guy overall....then if your still feeling the same way later on down the line then tell him you got back with your ex so he would back off.

throwing up the fact that u got bk with ur ex or children father always works. never fails lol

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 4:28am
Let him know your break up is still new to you and you don't want to rush into anything right now. 
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Let him know your break up is still new to you and you don't want to rush into anything right now. 

Khivey's advice will buy you a few months to determine if you want to pursue something (more than friendship) with the guy. During this time try to figure out why the chemistry isn't there. If it's something fixable then give him a chance but if not say you got back with your ex before he starts to get on your nerves.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic