Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

what would you do ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:38am
Gurlll. I'm the farthest from nice boo. Lol. Its just I get real nice to stay calm and then BAM. I'm real mean .. And I'm trying to keep calm and professional. Smfh . I'm trying to be nice for business purposes.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:50am
Hell, if it was me I'd be done messed around and blocked her ass after a while. She's doing the most. 
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:24am
How do you block emails?
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Smh. She at it again saying another track is loose and sent me a picture. Her hair looked a dry mess when she came in the otherday. No where near in the condition I left her in. Idk why she emailing me like I'm supposed to do something. Not only did u eff ur weave up. U supposedly went to another stylist. Then effed it up again. And um suppose to give a fckk. I want to email her back like "honestly I don't care"

You should advise her to go to the sylist that"fix " her weave....
She email you because she think you will fix it for her for free

THIS!!!
Coco2Prissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:26pm
I'm just reading this smh...girl you did my install just fine. I personally don't care for u-parts...buts that not your fault. My hair grows quick and they make my lil head look big lol. Especially, under the circumstances of that night , I was pleased. But girl I told you to start taking before and after pictures.

Edited by Coco2Prissy - Dec 09 2012 at 3:27pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:39pm
I told you how these Miami chicks are...they desperate. You can be professional, but still put your foot down.

Edited by Coco2Prissy - Dec 09 2012 at 3:40pm
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:45pm
She not from miami. She's from sweden traveling.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:55pm

She not from miami. She's from sweden traveling.

Lol you get the picture..females desperate.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Another reason why I don't do hair as much and don't take new clients. I'll refer you out but can't take no more.   Desparate times call for Desparate measures sadly

This! Damn shame though....
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:13pm

Gurllll. If she comes to my job with this BS. Imma be madddddd. How do I not know what she is showing me is what the stylist 'ffixed'. Fck her and everything she stands for. I worked my arse off for over 5 hrs and only charged her 200 for all that ish. Knowing darn well I should have charged her more. But I didn't really need the $$ like that.

Now I'm gunna go to Burger King and get my 55 cent whopper (or 2 ) and forget about this c*nt

Aww hell naw - 5 hours? And you double stitched? That chick has a damn nerve. Sorry this happened to you...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic