BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

what would you do ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:10pm
Smh. She at it again saying another track is loose and sent me a picture. Her hair looked a dry mess when she came in the otherday. No where near in the condition I left her in. Idk why she emailing me like I'm supposed to do something. Not only did u eff ur weave up. U supposedly went to another stylist. Then effed it up again. And um suppose to give a fckk. I want to email her back like "honestly I don't care"
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Smh. She at it again saying another track is loose and sent me a picture. Her hair looked a dry mess when she came in the otherday. No where near in the condition I left her in. Idk why she emailing me like I'm supposed to do something. Not only did u eff ur weave up. U supposedly went to another stylist. Then effed it up again. And um suppose to give a fckk. I want to email her back like "honestly I don't care"

You should advise her to go to the sylist that"fix " her weave....
She email you because she think you will fix it for her for free
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:23pm
Girl. I don't even think I'm gunna respond. I'm out of fcks for the day
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:18pm
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:22pm

Girl. I don't even think I'm gunna respond. I'm out of fcks for the day

Please ignore her!!!!!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:03am
Her ass better email the stylist who supposedly "fixed" her hair for her. If she went to another stylist to get it fixed then it's no longer your responsibility. 
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 1:34pm
^^^ This all day. 
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 1:49pm
Gurllll. If she comes to my job with this BS. Imma be madddddd. How do I not know what she is showing me is what the stylist 'ffixed'. Fck her and everything she stands for. I worked my arse off for over 5 hrs and only charged her 200 for all that ish. Knowing darn well I should have charged her more. But I didn't really need the $$ like that.

Now I'm gunna go to Burger King and get my 55 cent whopper (or 2 ) and forget about this c*nt
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:27pm
Sooooo now she's asking for more free products. I haven't emailed her back. Sooo I'm confused why she's still emailing me ..
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:33am

Sooooo now she's asking for more free products. I haven't emailed her back. Sooo I'm confused why she's still emailing me ..

Keep ignoring her.

Damn prnena, you are too dang nice. That's why all these scammin azz
O's keep taking advantage of you. Tell this bish all offers are off the table and to stop contacting you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic