BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what would you do ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by CrownRhoyale CrownRhoyale wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

PR
in business you have to protect yourself 
when i do something for someone i make sure to document everything 

once u finish braiding(especially with new clients) take a picture of that braiding pattern
when you sew the first track take another photo and when you finish sewing take another photo.

people will be quick to try to scheme on you if they think they can get something from you and by u being so young people will always think you're naive (trust me i know) 

i had a chick scam me for a closure and that's why i video all the packages that i send out now 
these heauxs wont get me againLOL

Dam, it sucks that you gotta do all of this...

i know 
but sh*t u gotta do what u gotta do 
and remember if u dont feel comfortable all money aint good money
Sponsored Links

Tanzi2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tanzi2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:21pm
She had her chance to use her free pass and didn't use it. Too bad for her. She seems sheisty and is not worth your time and effort.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:24pm
Ugh. Smh. I'm so upset. But I'll get over it. I'll just wait the rest of the week out. She's from sweden so yeah. I've done sooo many other ppls hair with no issue. I was with her every step of the way. Always available thru email. Helped her pick out color and everything. So ready for this to be over with
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:25pm
Most stylists don't even do free passes. But I understand that no one is perfect and mistakes can happen. That's why I offer it. I don't even have to. I told her how btches be tryna abuse it too. Smh. I'm too nice
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:27pm
Wow @ IGS. That's too much. I'll take the $$$ loss. Eff it. I was just trying to make extra $$$ for gifts and ish. Eff that.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:50am
She said she doesn't have pics but she went to this place that's the equivalent of supercuts and they fixed it. And that 2 of the tracks were totally off the braid. More lies. Unless she damaged her own sewin doing baby jesus knows what. She gave me the stylists name. But I don't even want to bother calling. U went to supercuts to fix your hair and this "stylist" gave you all tips ect. Does supercuts and other chains even do weaves ?
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:59am
You gave her clear cut instructions on what to do if she had an issue with her install. She forfeited any right she had to a refund by letting someone else "fix" the problem. Politely tell her no and maybe offer her a discount on a future install...retail stores and restaurants do this all the time! Approve 
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:02am
WTH Supercuts?? The Supercuts in my area won't touch a weave...EVER! She's got to be lying
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:08am
She said hair cuttery. Which they do weaves there apparently. But heck no. I can't. I sewed each track on that braid and then sewed again the opposite way. And did the reverse track method at the top. And double knoted and stitched super close. No freaking way. I will not call the other stylist. Because what would it prove. ? It doesn't prove that its my fault. And she didn't give me a chance to fix it or pictures of the spot after she had it fixed. You can tell where someone resews a track. And again. Who's to say it was my fault.

Sticking to my old clients and the ones who pay 400+ smh. My manager was right. Certain price ranges bring certain type of ppl. I thought 200$ was pricey. (For her budget). She got 3 services for 200$ , because she came in my job (a BSS) and needed a weave and I worked with her budget.

Off to tell her I can't give a refund.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:24am
My email to her :

Ok. I am very sorry but I can't do any type of refund if there is no photographic evidence. I understand you had another eye witness but its hard for me to judge who's at fault if I can't physically see the problems. I would have been more than happy to fix anything past my usual 24 hour period. Especially knowing that you are leaving back to your home country soon and want you to have a long lasting install. For installs to fall out like that is extremely abnormal, and that's when I single sew on each track. Not only did I do tighter braids and stitches, but I went over certain areas that have the most trauma with an extra stitching of thread (I.e. The crown and the sides, and the middle).I was going to contact you wednesday to do my usually post week follow up (it would usually be friday but I don't know when you are leaving). I would have scheduled you sometime this week , asap. But I wasn't quick enough to respond to ur emails, even though I responded within 5 hours. I apologize if there seemed to be a delay in communication. I am currently off the beach for the next two days and didn't check my email. I'm not saying you are a liar or questioning your integrity, but certain things need to be documented and I have been scammed multiple times . Therefore it is only fit that I take proper precautions due to previous clients accidentally messing up their installs and then blaming it on me. (I'm not saying this is what you are doing. But it has happend before).

The best I could do was fix it for free. Or offer you a discount , but that wouldn't help you out too much. If you want I can give you the silk for free to keep the frizz at bay. But that's about it as I don't do refunds

Once again I deeply apologize that you turned out to be unsatisfied.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>