Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

what would you do ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:15am
sounds pretty good to me Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:54am
Another reason why I don't do hair as much and don't take new clients. I'll refer you out but can't take no more.   Desparate times call for Desparate measures sadly
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:11am
Smh. My lesson is learned. I'm done. Sadly :(
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:48am
def take pics for all new clients ... these folks are getting ridiculous & you need to protect yourself.
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:12pm
Sorry to hear this OP. People are just trifling. If you have the misfortune of seeing her again tell her she passed up your 24 hour grace period and that your provided her with labor and a service so there are no refunds.

I've had weaves done that I was not too happy about however, I have NEVER demanded a refund from the stylist, they took the TIME to do my hair and therefore they deserve to get compensated
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:33pm
This is so unfortunate. 
You sound highly skilled, and very polite yet there are people who don't appreciate that. 

Hopefully this situation will be over with your final email. 
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:24pm
this is why i do not like doing hair.
very rare do i take on new clients.
i dont have time for you to look like horton hears a who when i ask for my money
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:16pm
So its over. After I sent her that she emailed me back saying she was speechless and that she didn't understand why I still wanted pictures after she told me the other stylists name. she needed some redken products and wanted 50% off them or just get them for free. Lol. She came in. I gave her 15% and sent her on her way. Her card got declined and I went to the back to tell my manager what was up. She ended up apologizing to me and saying she was over it. Smh.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:29pm
her whack ass ran out of loot 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:55pm
Told you her ass was broke lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic