BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what would you do ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what would you do ?
    Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:32pm
I feel like something is up. I did a clients hair for $200. I braided extra tight (aka tighter than usual) . And double sewed the wetfs down. Prior to that I did a mild texturizer and a color (rinse). She was suppose to pay me 220. But I let her slide and only pay 200$ I told her within the next 24 hours if she doesn't like it or there is an error I will fix it for free. Anytime after that I would charge 25$ to tighten them before she went back to her home (she's from europe) .. So after I'm done I ask her if everything was ok and felt secure. She said yes. So I was like cool. Ok. That was friday

Flash forward to today. Apparently she came to my job (I wasn't there). And told my coworker that the install was falling apart and she is more than upset. My manager asked to see what she was talking about but she only wanted to talk to me. My manager said her hair looked fine. Just dry. Which wassnt my fault. She got some curly hair from NY. So I get her emails and emailed her back saying I would do it for free even though its past the 24 hour period because I wanted her to be satisfied. Mind u when I was doing her hair she kept practicing unhealthy hair practices (pulling too tight. Combing from the root. Ect). My gut feeling was she fcked up her weave and wanted a fix. But I wasn't gunna btcch. Just do it so she will stfu. So I asked for photos and what time she wanted me to do it. She said that she found someone who did it for 25 and they said the braids were too big. (Lies. I braided in small circular cornrows on this install. I only do larger braids on uparts). And that it was falling out in 5 spots. She said even though she got it fixed she feels like I should give her some money back. I don't feel comfy doing that because she doesn't have any evidence.

I also texted my past clients asking how their installs were doing and they said they were holdin up well with minor wear and tear that was on their part. (Not sleeping with a scarf. Brushing too hard. Ect). So this one lady is the only one with an issue and no cot dang pix. U can ask CocoToPrissy. I don't sew loose. How come I'm doing ur install tighter than mine but ur the one with issues ?

What should I do. Smh
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:39pm
She said there's 5 weft pieces sticking out. But I only cut the weft twice. . And I double knotted where I folded the weft over. I can't with the hair game smh. These heaux to desperate
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:44pm
Tell her hell to the naw (profesionally of course ). Just tell her you don't offer refunds, and you were already willing to go above and beyond by fixing her hair beyond the 24 hour mark you agreed upon.

Sounds to me like she's just running low on money, and needs some back from you. If everything was on the up and up, she should have gladly showed you proof of your mistakes. It's just too convenient.

PR, you might wanna stick to your trusted regulars. Your new clients always on some other ish lol.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:49pm
That's how I feel. She only gunna be here 1 more week. At first she was only trying to give m 150. I had to pull up our old emails. Lol. Smh. Then types multiple angry emails yelling at me without giving me more than 5 hours to respond. No maam. Thanks for ur biz. Peace out
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:49pm
IA with the above. sounds real shady...keep copies of your emails and texts just in case she tries to blast you online.
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:53pm
Girl, ignore her and move on. You know u didn't do anything wrong...

She's not a good customer and it's in your best interest to let her go. Save those discounts for someone whose not going to give you the runaround. 
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:54pm
Lol. I booked one of my original clients for the weekend based off texting if everything was ok. And my other client is going on month 2. Same install. And she just rescheduled for the following weekend. Its not fair for me. I'm tired of these scamming hoes. Forreal. Smh.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:28pm
PR
in business you have to protect yourself 
when i do something for someone i make sure to document everything 

once u finish braiding(especially with new clients) take a picture of that braiding pattern
when you sew the first track take another photo and when you finish sewing take another photo.

people will be quick to try to scheme on you if they think they can get something from you and by u being so young people will always think you're naive (trust me i know) 

i had a chick scam me for a closure and that's why i video all the packages that i send out now 
these heauxs wont get me againLOL
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

PR
in business you have to protect yourself 
when i do something for someone i make sure to document everything 

once u finish braiding(especially with new clients) take a picture of that braiding pattern
when you sew the first track take another photo and when you finish sewing take another photo.

people will be quick to try to scheme on you if they think they can get something from you and by u being so young people will always think you're naive (trust me i know) 

i had a chick scam me for a closure and that's why i video all the packages that i send out now 
these heauxs wont get me againLOL

Dam, it sucks that you gotta do all of this...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:34pm
I would stop all contact with her scamming butt . I bet she had no idea how to even care for a install . To come to your job, speaks loud and clear the heffa knew she could not afford the install . SMH
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic