Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What Would You Do if Your Spouse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:37pm
that's why I feel like you cant be too too nice or too good to a man, maybe that's fucced up

but I feel like you should be good to him, but every so often you gotta let him know youll cut his dick off in a heartbeat if he wanna try some stupid sh*t like this

he better get ghost as soon as he decides to do some sh*t like that cuz his ass gonna be DOA pullin that on me no maam

and honestly the bitch could get her chin checked too
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 9:58pm
did i read that correctly???

THE GIRL'S TERMS...meaning that bish he wants to be with???? she is giving him HER TERMS???

LAWD...does the wife live in a state where she can sue the woman and her husband?  i know there are some states that allow this but i forgot which ones they were...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jan 01 2014 at 10:02pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:27pm

Edited by mrshairdo - Jan 01 2014 at 10:28pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

I know one no-good bastid self-hating negrum who has denied his child for 15yrs. He abandoned the bm when she got pregnant. Anyhoo the bm finally took him to court for CS when the kid was around 8, he 1st told the judge that wasnt his kid, that she was creeping with his brother. DNA test showed he was the father, then he told the judge that bcoz he wanted her to have an abortion and she refused, he shouldnt be held liable for CS Stern Smile. The judge nearly slapped the black off him and upped the backpay. Judge asked him about setting visitation rights, he said he has no intention of seeing that child. The boy was in court that day.

Meanwhile at the time he was shacked up with a white woman playing step-daddy to her 5yr old son. Since then he's married the ww and they've had 2 kids. He acts like his 1st son doesnt exist, yet he lives 15miles from him.

this is soooo sad, my goodness
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I was like YASSSS BB!!! Tell IT!! until I got to this part.
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

]I've had quite a few friends and family members in similar scenarios, and it is not easy. But if you keep living life is bound to go on.
my heart sunk. How did these ladies make out? Did these no good mofos leave them for younger hoes? Did they get their man back or get revenge or just cry their hearts out

lol

I got stories for days but like I said, if you keep living then things do tend to work themselves out. My sister's ex-husband left her and their children to be with a Brazilian woman yeeeeeeears ago. They had been married for 14 years and their children were 13, 9 and 4. Once she became a U.S. citizen the Brazilian beauty queen bounced and petitioned for her Brazilian husband to move here. Anyway, my sister has been happily remarried for 11 years now and her children are adults. Their father recently tried to get back into contact but they don't really want anything to do with him anymore (my oldest daughter's father tried the same thing and she felt the same way).

My niece's ex-husband left her and terminated all parental rights to son after 9 years of marriage. Mind you, they're both in their forties. He went and married a 22-year-old who is now 8 months pregnant with twins boys. My niece has not been in the best place because you can imagine the type of blow that is, but she is coming out of it and rebuilding their life. It's just a matter of time before things really begin to turn around for her.

Sometimes the best that you can do is live. As much as we love to say he'll turn out miserable, there are times when he and the new woman end up very happy. Once you realize that you have to be the main concern in your life, the thirst for his misery really becomes irrelevant.

gezus christ...that's real life? 
fucc...
MomeRath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote MomeRath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:58pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:56am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Angela Basset has to be one of the baddest women I've ever laid eyes on.

yessssss Star
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:15pm
I want to.know if there is an update to the OP
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:18pm
WTF!? This sounds like someone I know. Like they just switched the gender of the kids around & it's the exact same situation. Hmmmm....
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:32pm
His life will be a living hell...that woman is going to run him into the ground.

And if I were her (the wife), idk that I would even want court-appointed/forced visitation.

If a man can be that easily swayed by another woman, he's not strong enough to be the man that I'd want around my kids. Give me the money and I'll be on my way.

I don't even have advice or words for this, it's just damn. Sad situation. Even more sad that kids are involved.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>