BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Would You Do if Your Spouse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 2:08pm
I would rake his ass over the coals! I'm getting everything I can get outta his ass: child support, alimony, and money for our kids therapy. AND his punk ass is gonna tell them the truth. Let them see the type of man they shouldn't grow up to be or love.

And fukc visitation. I wouldn't want him or that nutty ho he's dealing with around my children. Ain't no telling what they're capable of.

And call me a hoodrat all you want, I'm fukcing the both of them up on sight. What kinda good for nothing woman tells a man to leave his children behind, and what sorry bastard actually does it? I'll be at their doors with my taser and a sock full of change...would say a lock, but I don't wanna kill nobody.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 2:09pm
I'm sure I'd be butt hurt if I were in this situation but I'd make sure I suck his ass dry for all the money I can get from him. Better not come running back when sh*t falls apart with ol' girl.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I would rake his ass over the coals! I'm getting everything I can get outta his ass: child support, alimony, and money for our kids therapy. AND his punk ass is gonna tell them the truth. Let them see the type of man they shouldn't grow up to be or love.

And fukc visitation. I wouldn't want him or that nutty ho he's dealing with around my children. Ain't no telling what they're capable of.

And call me a hoodrat all you want, I'm fukcing the both of them up on sight. What kinda good for nothing woman tells a man to leave his children behind, and what sorry bastard actually does it? I'll be at their doors with my taser and a sock full of change...would say a lock, but I don't wanna kill nobody.

LOL 

IA about making him tell the kids himself since I'm sure said man will probably try to get out of telling the kids and leave it up to their mom to tell them what's going on.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I was like YASSSS BB!!! Tell IT!! until I got to this part.
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

]I've had quite a few friends and family members in similar scenarios, and it is not easy. But if you keep living life is bound to go on.
my heart sunk. How did these ladies make out? Did these no good mofos leave them for younger hoes? Did they get their man back or get revenge or just cry their hearts out

lol

I got stories for days but like I said, if you keep living then things do tend to work themselves out. My sister's ex-husband left her and their children to be with a Brazilian woman yeeeeeeears ago. They had been married for 14 years and their children were 13, 9 and 4. Once she became a U.S. citizen the Brazilian beauty queen bounced and petitioned for her Brazilian husband to move here. Anyway, my sister has been happily remarried for 11 years now and her children are adults. Their father recently tried to get back into contact but they don't really want anything to do with him anymore (my oldest daughter's father tried the same thing and she felt the same way).

My niece's ex-husband left her and terminated all parental rights to son after 9 years of marriage. Mind you, they're both in their forties. He went and married a 22-year-old who is now 8 months pregnant with twins boys. My niece has not been in the best place because you can imagine the type of blow that is, but she is coming out of it and rebuilding their life. It's just a matter of time before things really begin to turn around for her.

Sometimes the best that you can do is live. As much as we love to say he'll turn out miserable, there are times when he and the new woman end up very happy. Once you realize that you have to be the main concern in your life, the thirst for his misery really becomes irrelevant.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 2:46pm
His brakes would be failing soon.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 2:48pm
It's a cold, cold world...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 2:50pm
kill the bitch then when he comes crawling back tell him to choke on one and refuse to let him see his kids then kill him after he suffers for a while.. and after taking everything he has of course. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 01 2014 at 2:51pm
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 4:08pm
Hearing sh*t like this makes you want to stay single. I see why people snap and take matters into their own hands. Everyone can't process heartbreak and devastation.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Hearing sh*t like this makes you want to stay single. I see why people snap and take matters into their own hands. Everyone can't process heartbreak and devastation.
hilarious
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 4:21pm

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I was like YASSSS BB!!! Tell IT!! until I got to this part.

]I've had quite a few friends and family members in similar scenarios, and it is not easy. But if you keep living life is bound to go on.
my heart sunk. How did these ladies make out? Did these no good mofos leave them for younger hoes? Did they get their man back or get revenge or just cry their hearts out

lol

I got stories for days but like I said, if you keep living then things do tend to work themselves out. My sister's ex-husband left her and their children to be with a Brazilian woman yeeeeeeears ago. They had been married for 14 years and their children were 13, 9 and 4. Once she became a U.S. citizen the Brazilian beauty queen bounced and petitioned for her Brazilian husband to move here. Anyway, my sister has been happily remarried for 11 years now and her children are adults. Their father recently tried to get back into contact but they don't really want anything to do with him anymore (my oldest daughter's father tried the same thing and she felt the same way).

My niece's ex-husband left her and terminated all parental rights to son after 9 years of marriage. Mind you, they're both in their forties. He went and married a 22-year-old who is now 8 months pregnant with twins boys. My niece has not been in the best place because you can imagine the type of blow that is, but she is coming out of it and rebuilding their life. It's just a matter of time before things really begin to turn around for her.

Sometimes the best that you can do is live. As much as we love to say he'll turn out miserable, there are times when he and the new woman end up very happy. Once you realize that you have to be the main concern in your life, the thirst for his misery really becomes irrelevant.

Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>