Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Would You Do if Your Spouse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Would You Do if Your Spouse
    Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:22am
of more than 10+ years all of a sudden didn't want anything to do with you or the kids yall had together?
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:24am
I'm finding that all of a sudden part hard to believe.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:26am
If we're married we have already consulted God about it, so everything would be everything.

If we're not married, I'd have already consulted God about it, so everything would be everything.

These things don't happen over night though, so I'd already have seen the signs, know the role I played, and taken action.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:30am
I'm trying to post the backstory, but I keep getting an error
MomeRath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MomeRath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:36am
Is this from LSA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:36am
Originally Posted by incogneato View Post
My husband and I were together for nearly ten years, one son who is nearly eight, and twin daughters who are five. Over Thanksgiving told me he reestablished contact with his first love (his high school sweetheart) and that he is still in love with her and wants to be with her. He said he understands that I will probably hate him forever but he has to be with her and she has accepted him back.

I am not sure what to do because he said he can only contribute monetarily to our children, that this girl's "terms" for her to be with him is that he turn his back on his children and only have a family with her. He is going to do that. He literally told me I can tell our children that he died because aside from whatever child support he is ordered to pay when we divorce he never wants to see them again.

I have been numb. Christmas was horrible as my son and daughters wanted to know where their father was and why he wasn't answering his phone.

His family is taking my side, which is comforting, but his mother told me that he said to her that she better not bring "those kids" around him and his new girl and that she shouldn't worry because she will have "new grandkids" by the end of next year.

I am not sure what to tell my children. As much as I would love to tell them that he's dead, he's not and feel like bearing false witness like that will hurt me in the long run. My son has been acting up lately and my daughters are not their cheerful selves.

I feel like okay, if he wants to leave me to be with that bish, whatever, but how can he turn his back on his flesh and blood? That is what I cannot figure out how to explain to my children. Can a court make him do visitation? I don't want my kids to suffer but I really don't know what else to do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:37am
Originally posted by MomeRath MomeRath wrote:

Is this from LSA
yeah, u read it too?  ^5
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:41am

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:42am
Make sure that child support is in order and visitation rights are agreed upon.  I will definitely put myself and the children in counseling, which he will be spring for.  And I would stay on top of it.  Meanwhile I will have to force myself to move on.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:43am
I would let him and then proceed to live a better life. God intervenes at times like this. That woman will have an angel watching and guiding her life in order to move on from such filth. If she has to go back to school, do it! Make bank and meet a new man who makes bank and make him wish he never left you.

His high school sweetheart is trash, too. God does not like ugly. She better pray over those future kids they're supposedly going to be having.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>