Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Would You Do if Your Spouse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 5:07pm
God, I really hope this is a joke.
What a selfish man: one for getting married to someone he didn't love, two for having kids with someone he didn't love, three for thinking or remaining in love with someone from several years ago.

What will happen if it doesn't work out? He is in "love" with a fantasy.

If this were happening to me and I loved him, I would be beyond devastated, but I would try to get as much as possible from him so the kids would be taken care of.
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:05pm
That is no one but the other woman influencing that situation.  Wow.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Hearing sh*t like this makes you want to stay single. I see why people snap and take matters into their own hands. Everyone can't process heartbreak and devastation.

Clap
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally Posted by incogneato View Post
My husband and I were together for nearly ten years, one son who is nearly eight, and twin daughters who are five. Over Thanksgiving told me he reestablished contact with his first love (his high school sweetheart) and that he is still in love with her and wants to be with her. He said he understands that I will probably hate him forever but he has to be with her and she has accepted him back.

I am not sure what to do because he said he can only contribute monetarily to our children, that this girl's "terms" for her to be with him is that he turn his back on his children and only have a family with her. He is going to do that. He literally told me I can tell our children that he died because aside from whatever child support he is ordered to pay when we divorce he never wants to see them again.

I have been numb. Christmas was horrible as my son and daughters wanted to know where their father was and why he wasn't answering his phone.

His family is taking my side, which is comforting, but his mother told me that he said to her that she better not bring "those kids" around him and his new girl and that she shouldn't worry because she will have "new grandkids" by the end of next year.

I am not sure what to tell my children. As much as I would love to tell them that he's dead, he's not and feel like bearing false witness like that will hurt me in the long run. My son has been acting up lately and my daughters are not their cheerful selves.

I feel like okay, if he wants to leave me to be with that bish, whatever, but how can he turn his back on his flesh and blood? That is what I cannot figure out how to explain to my children. Can a court make him do visitation? I don't want my kids to suffer but I really don't know what else to do.
there's gonna be alot of slow singin
and flower bringin

shoot his ass, show up at his funeral spit on his muthafcukin grave, and collect his life insurance
and since I am still his wife bury thart punk ass nicca in a card board box and sell all his stuff at a garage sale for one cent. Ole ain't sheit as nicca  
and I wish that heaux would show up to the funeral 

kumbya my muthafcukin ass

Edited by AwesomeAries - Jan 01 2014 at 6:31pm
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:43pm
Angela Basset has to be one of the baddest women I've ever laid eyes on.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:47pm
LOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:52pm
co-sign with angela lol
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:02pm
I would be so hurt but I would let him go. I don't need a trifling man like that in my life and around my kids. 
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:10pm
I'd be hurt, probably have to start seeing a counselor  but hopefully I would be able to pull through....I always say...the best revenge is success, happiness and living a good life...and the main thing is getting to the point of indifference....where the person no longer "affects" you. 

Indifference means lack of interest, concern, or sympathy.

So when you finally become indifferent...you don't have to talk about them badly, curse them out, drive by their house, put mean stuff on facebook...none of that...cause they don't affect you. They don't exist in your world.

I have learned that for some of these "people" it is a BIG EGO BOOST...to know you are at home sad, depressed, and crying...while they have moved on...

sometimes...you have to cry, scream, and then dust your shoulders off and keep it moving.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:40pm
^^^^^ 
but its not just about how you feel.. its the kids… 

i wouldn't be that worried about how it affects me… id be worried about the 3 young kids that would be confused and hurt.. they can't just keep it moving or get past it. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>