Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What would you do if your son wanted to be a girl?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What would you do if your son wanted to be a girl?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

If you disagree with factual information (it is a FACT that transgenders often times commit suicide....it is a FACT that being a transgender isn't a mental illness...it is a FACT that these people repress their feelings and do not "change") that's fine. I don't care about that or how you raise your family...and I made that very clear. 

I just want to say that an appeal to authority is not really going to change people's minds. The APA and DSM at one point considered it a FACT that homosexuality was a mental illness. Many sanctioned groups considered it scientific FACT that black people's brains were physically and biologically inferior.

Feeling that you are not your biologically assigned gender may turn out to be just as much of a mental illness as body dysmorphia. No one can really say for sure and it's up to everyone to make their own judgment on that.
Why do you assume that I am trying to change someone's mind? 

Yes, they did....before the 70s. Again....before the 70s. There is a lot of information that stated it was a "FACT" that black, asian, hispanic, gays etc were lower life forms...before the 70s. Anything before the 70s was pretty much a hate filled era to anything that wasn't white, male and Christian. That kinda proves the point. I kinda am glad that we have evolved since....the 70s. 

People back in da day thought the Earth was flat too. Now.....if someone wants to make their own judgement that the Earth is still flat...they believe that sh*t in 2014. Who am I to say they are stupid for it? 

Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:25am
You're a nurse?.....I work in the same field too! *waves*
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:26am
OMC, I don't believe that GAY people are "born that way" a la lady gaga! I think there are very strong factors that happen early on that impact sexuality one way or the other (for some it may seem like there was and is no choice)
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:26am
ummmm, since we are talkn bout touching ourselves, I have a confession to make. When I was 4 I had a habit of rubbing my clitoris all the timeStern Smile. I didn't know what a clitoris was but I knew that it felt good touching it. Not the way it feels now of course, but it felt soothing and I like the texture of it. I dont think I had any sexual intentions. But my sisters finally told on me and then my mother told me to stop
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

So when did u realize you liked guys too? Around the same age?

I don't know. I think it was around the same time as girls. It just so happens that I had easier access to girls. It was too "naughty" to touch boys.

Wait...Actually now that I think about it...I remember being in a basement and a boy showed me his penis. I didn't think about touching it or anything. It was kind of weird and disgusting lol
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:30am
I think I remember taking a mirror to look at my vag. I'm not sure if that was a dream or not tho Stern Smile

Edited by Meme0887 - Mar 28 2014 at 12:31am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:33am
i didn't touch myself until I got older....maybe 11? 12? idk
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:34am
There was no evidence ruling out homosexuality etc. as a mental illness I believe.
I think it was more of a political thing. 
I think Pastor Shad made a thread about that a while ago. 
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:36am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

So when did u realize you liked guys too? Around the same age?

I don't know. I think it was around the same time as girls. It just so happens that I had easier access to girls. It was too "naughty" to touch boys.

Wait...Actually now that I think about it...I remember being in a basement and a boy showed me his penis. I didn't think about touching it or anything. It was kind of weird and disgusting lol

Lol hmmm I guess they didn't think they had to say girls were off limits too

Dead Little boys are so nasty..they're always so quick to whip that thing out
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:37am
I remember sitting on the bathroom floor after a bath when I was like 6.
I was like okay wtf is down here. *touch touch touch*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>
  Share Topic