Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What would you do if your son wanted to be a girl?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedWhat would you do if your son wanted to be a girl?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:11am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

If you disagree with factual information (it is a FACT that transgenders often times commit suicide....it is a FACT that being a transgender isn't a mental illness...it is a FACT that these people repress their feelings and do not "change") that's fine. I don't care about that or how you raise your family...and I made that very clear. 

I just want to say that an appeal to authority is not really going to change people's minds. The APA and DSM at one point considered it a FACT that homosexuality was a mental illness. Many sanctioned groups considered it scientific FACT that black people's brains were physically and biologically inferior.

Feeling that you are not your biologically assigned gender  sex may turn out to be just as much of a mental illness as body dysmorphia. No one can really say for sure and it's up to everyone to make their own judgment on that.

Edited by maysay1 - Mar 28 2014 at 12:13am
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:12am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Ewww BB, u was a lil freak!!! When I was little, I used to dream about boobies jiggling in my face, but I never told a soul and I also never started grabbing titties left and right. Shame on you!
LOL

I was unbelievably sexual for a 4 year old. I for whatever reason wanted to have sex. No I wasn't raped/molested. I have no idea why. I had a pretend bf that touched my boobs and everything. My dad had a talk with me that my pretend bf had to leave. So I kicked him out the house and started screaming out the window for him to get his sorry ass on cause I didn't want him anymore......then the window slammed on my fingers. #truestory 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:13am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I knew I liked girls since I was 5....I would molest all my older
sister's female friends and a couple girls on the bus....good times..I only stopped when I got teased for it...I thought it was normal until then lol

Not trying to discredit your feelings I am just asking are you saying you were sexually attracted to females at age 5? And what do you mean by molest?? like how much did you know about sex at age 5?

I would touch their breast and all over their bodies. Most of the time they laughed it off and thought I was joking. However, one of my sister's friends must have been liked girls too cuz she allowed me to explore her body "but not down there". That was an interesting night lmao

In class I would sit behind a girl while my teacher was reading a book to the class and pull back her pants/panties so I could see her butt LOL She allowed me for weeeeeeeeeeeeks before she told me to stop

On the bus I would ask girls to see their chest or vagina....

It's interesting how I got away with all that without getting caught once by an adult LOL

It always hurts my heart to hear of a child being so physically inappropriate at a young age. And this is not to say there was anything wrong with you or the adults around you or any implication that you were abused or that your sexual development was wrong or anything like that.

Just that I wish babies could just be babies. And that boundaries should be taught.

I'm laughing about this but I wouldn't want any other kid to do what I did. I was too curious for my own good...Maybe because I was never taught the birds and the bees? All I knew was touching was bad. Sex was bad. Boys were bad. I was never really discouraged from these activities.

It seemed normal to me because the other kids in my neighborhood were experimenting with each other too.

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:13am

Ewww BB, u was a lil freak!!! When I was little, I used to dream about boobies jiggling in my face, but I never told a soul and I also never started grabbing titties left and right. Shame on you!
LOL

I was unbelievably sexual for a 4 year old. I for whatever reason wanted to have sex. No I wasn't raped/molested. I have no idea why. I had a pretend bf that touched my boobs and everything. My dad had a talk with me that my pretend bf had to leave. So I kicked him out the house and started screaming out the window for him to get his sorry ass on cause I didn't want him anymore......then the window slammed on my fingers. #truestory 

DeadDeadDeadDeadLOLLOLLOL
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:14am
^ thank you.
By current standards, a mental illness is diagnosed when the symptoms substantially interfere with daily functioning. Many psychologists and psychiatrists found that homosexuality alone was not interfering with daily functioning. (this is now because US SOCIETY is become more accepting..) Social pressure...
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:14am

LOL hey, I had a chance and I took it
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:18am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

bb are you saying that you were curious about body part or you wanted sex at age 5? how could you know what sex was with another person- I think its more common for people to explore themselves at this age?

I don't recall wanting sex at that age. All that touching wasn't going to lead to sex. That never occurred in my mind. All I knew was that I liked what I was doing and I wanted to continue to do it. I wasn't interesting in touching myself

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:23am
i cant seem to wrap my mind around being sexual and wanting sex at 4.
i just cant.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:23am
So when did u realize you liked guys too? Around the same age?
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

If you disagree with factual information (it is a FACT that transgenders often times commit suicide....it is a FACT that being a transgender isn't a mental illness...it is a FACT that these people repress their feelings and do not "change") that's fine. I don't care about that or how you raise your family...and I made that very clear. 

I just want to say that an appeal to authority is not really going to change people's minds. The APA and DSM at one point considered it a FACT that homosexuality was a mental illness. Many sanctioned groups considered it scientific FACT that black people's brains were physically and biologically inferior.

Feeling that you are not your biologically assigned gender may turn out to be just as much of a mental illness as body dysmorphia. No one can really say for sure and it's up to everyone to make their own judgment on that.
Why do you assume that I am trying to change someone's mind? 

Yes, they did....before the 70s. Again....before the 70s. There is a lot of information that stated it was a "FACT" that black, asian, hispanic, gays etc were lower life forms...before the 70s. Anything before the 70s was pretty much a hate filled era to anything that wasn't white, male and Christian. That kinda proves the point. I kinda am glad that we have evolved since....the 70s. 

People back in da day thought the Earth was flat too. Now.....if someone wants to make their own judgement that the Earth is still flat...they believe that sh*t in 2014. Who am I to say they are stupid for it? 

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 18>
  Share Topic