Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What would you do if someone hit you  with POOP!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What would you do if someone hit you with POOP!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What would you do if someone hit you with POOP!
    Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:39pm

Woman attacked with sock full of poop

QMI Agency

First posted:

Talk about a crappy train ride.

A woman was attacked with a sock filled with feces on Chicago transit last week.

The 21-year-old told the Pioneer Press the man boarded the train at the same time she did, and attacked her at the next stop.

"He had a sock full of his poop on me," she told the paper. "It was everywhere -- on my face, my hair, my clothes."

Her attacker got off the train and ran, she said. Police searched for him nearby but couldn't locate him.

The Chicago Transit Authority has given cops images of a "person of interest" from its high-definition security cameras.

The woman said it would've been less degrading if she'd just been hit.

"The worst part is nobody had anything to wipe my face with," she said in the report. She found some newspapers before paramedics arrived with towels and water.

The woman said her attacker didn't utter a word and she has no clue why she was picked.

Edited by Immie89 - Dec 24 2012 at 7:40pm
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:43pm
Karma coming back to her
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:44pm
wow.

i find it hard to believe that no one could spare any article of clothing for her to wipe her face.

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:45pm
wooooowwwww. Woooowww. The thought is......uhh.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

wow.

i find it hard to believe that no one could spare any article of clothing for her to wipe her face.

huh????? Give my scarf to her so she can wipe shyt off of her face. I might see if i have some old kleenex tissues in the very bottom of my purse to spare. Shheeeiiitttt. Literally.Stern Smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:47pm

wow.

you would take off your sweater and give it to her to wipe sh*t with...? 

Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:47pm
LOL anyone else dying that this man had a sock of poop waiting on someone to fling at...I can't.
PurrPoZe View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurrPoZe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:47pm
What the ...I thought this would be funny by the title but what the hell man
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

wow.

huh????? Give my scarf to her so she can wipe shyt off of her face. I might see if i have some old kleenex tissues in the very bottom of my purse to spare. Shheeeiiitttt. Literally.Stern Smile

lol YES!  smh...i bet a ton of people had on a scarf since it's Chicago.  and i also know that every one of them thangs was not name brand!  people are so trife!  I would've given her something.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:48pm
i would never. 

she probably had on a jacket or sock or something she could have used. 

id definitely look for a napkin though. but naaaaah not my clothes 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style