Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

what would u do? anger laced typos....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 8:14am
Nothing wrong with wanting to be held for the night

But the fact that he brought uis homie along is indicative that he did not wanna do any holding.

@ belle nigguhs is creative.. where there is lust and passion theres a way.
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 8:37am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

lol I remember when moody got in my nyash for asking about her and another poster..won't do that ish again. But when moody sobers up, this is going to be good.*sits down to to eat my fufu.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_j56E0mp40K8/TNwDH4UFKKI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/Wccq-8xh8vM/s1600/Ghana+Trip+1+225.jpg

Awwww! He's so cute!
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 9:01am
I don't really see anything wrong. He's your ex-husband and obviously still someone who you care about. I'm the type of person who will snatch someone's keys in a heartbeat because my niece was killed by a drunk driver.

What I don't understand is the final question. Salvage in what way? You both know that it can't work, so do you mean friendship? If that's what you mean...of course. Both of you were drunk, both of you are still alive today, no one was arrested...it may take some time but I totally believe that it can happen.

Then again, I don't know if you were overreacting...I'm the queen of histrionics so who knows.

Edited by BeatriceBean - May 17 2013 at 9:05am
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 9:07am
I don't see anything wrong in your reaction either. He was doing a foolish thing, you still have some emotion wrapped up into him, your bff died over drunk driving... So I understand. However the part about feeling guilty if something were ever to happen to him is crazy. You did everything you could to try and prevent him from getting behind that wheel drunk. He's a grown man and he wouldn't listen. Had something indeed happened to him, you'd have NOTHING to feel guilty about.

As far as salvaging the relationship, depends what you mean by relationship. This man is not for you romantically. You might need to wean yourself off of him and not hang around too much, at least until you can see clearly. Your emotions are clearly still raw.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 9:07am
Some of you did too much in this thread.

Moody:

You were in your rights to feel the way that you felt. This is someone you care about. Ex or not. And honestly, if he brought the "homie" just so that he wouldn't have to stay over...then he shouldn't have drank to the point of drunkness. Lol@ you all really making excuses for a drunk driver.

If anything happens moody know that you did all that you could. Sorry to hear about your friend Hug
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 9:14am
Question for Prazol:

Why were you so mad boo?
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 9:18am
Moody,

I think your reaction was justified. I do think that your feelings for your ex and the alcohol played a major role in the scene that you made. I remember when you posted about your bff being killed by a drunk driver and I remember how devastated you were. Yes you will be able to salvage the friendship or relationship. I dont think he was that angry over it but I do think he will now know that your feelings are strong for him still..

And it really wasnt wise of him to drink to the point of being drunk if he knew he had to drive or drive someone home. One of them should have remained sober.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 9:18am
Please don't get back together with this man.  Tis all.
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 9:19am
drunk driving is nothing to play with and people should discourage anyone from drunk driving.

however, i do think that part of your reaction was 1) the alcohol had you emotional 2) the feelings you still have for him you didn't want him to leave.

check to see if he is OK and made it, then you may just want to fall back a little.  if he knows you, then he probably knows how you react to things.  as far as the friendship, just be careful. sometimes it is hard to be friends with folks you are in love with.

Edited by Spokenword - May 17 2013 at 9:19am
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 9:21am
I think you were overreacting for one. You were drunk and he was drunk, nothing you told him he would've cared about honestly. I would've called the police if I was really about that life or just let him go and say peace because people are gonna do what they want, just because your guilty or feel something a way about it, it's never on you. they drank they wanted to drive. but I'm glad you see why yall didn't work. but drinking is the devil, guys just get crazy when they drink.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic