Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what would u do? anger laced typos....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what would u do? anger laced typos....
    Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:10am
Okay im dru nk as hell so please disreageard any typos. FtP as u please... whateve at the hell eever just give ur honest put urself in my shoes opinion....

This is my graduation wknd. I worked my ass off for this degree and did everythimg u get to this point in my life. Marriage, divorce, lost, gain, u name it. I dealt with it. .

So I invite only the ppl who have been the closest and most positive ppl during this degree to partake in this celebration.

I invite my ex-fiance to the celebration... the person who is the reasom I ever moved to the chi... the only other man I put before my step father.   Even as a wed woman. So we're all out and all chillin, my fam, my friends and the ex and his homie.

I have a two room suite in downtown chi. We drink at the spot in front of the hotel to prevemt the need to drive for ANYONE and the ex says he has to drop the homie off in Soutj south shore. Im like wtf? I'll pay for the cab and it become a a pissing contest on who is sober enough to drive and about disrespect. Just take the money for the cab and quit tripping..... but that's clearly too easy for him.

I tell the ex, I'll pay for a cab for homie to get to where he is going and he feel disrespected that I even tried him with that.

Im crying reminding him that my best friend was killed in 2011 by a drunk driver and that sh*t goes in one ear and out the other.

Im basically red faced, pleading for him not to drive drunk and his only recourse is saying " I can't believe u don't trust me". Like, it may not be you im worried about . What about the other drivers like the one who killed my friend?

After half an hour and hotel security saying i cant keep him from leaving, I let him leave and say " I can't believe ur doing this"

He says 'im cool' and drives off not taking into account the guilt I would have to live with if anything happens to them and the fact that I realize that even on my happiest days, its still all about his pride and 'making a point'. Took a long, long time but I realiZe why we never made it.

I know this may. Be TLDR but for those who did...

1) was I justified in my actions or did I overreact?

2) what would u have done in this scenario?

3) is there anything to salvage after this incident?

Dont take my history on BHM or anything like that... Just give ur honest opinion. Please and thanks

Edited by oh_so_moody - May 17 2013 at 4:41am
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:14am
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Okay im dru nk as hell so please disreageard any typos. FtP as u please... wg at the hell eever just give ur honest put urself in my shoes opi ion

This is my graduation wknd. I worked my ass off for thos degree and did everythimg u get to this point in my life. Marriage, divorce, lost, gain, u name it.

So I invite only the ppl who have been the closest and most positive. Ppl during this degree to partake in this celebration.

I invite my ex-fiance to the celebration... the person who is the reasom I ever moved to the chi... the only other man I put before my step father.   Even as a wed woman and wr all chillin, my fam, my friends and the ex and his homie.

I have a two room suite in downtown chi. We drink at the spot in front of the hotel to prevemt the need to drive for ANYONE and the ex says he has to drop the homie off in Soutj south shore. Im like wtf? I'll pay for the cab and it become a a pissing contest on who is sober enough to drive and about disrespect.

I tell the ex, I'll pay for a cab for homie to get to where he is going and he feel disrespected yhat I even tried him with that.

Im crying reminding him that my best friend was killed in 2011 by a drunk driver and that ahit goes in one ear and out the other.

Im basically red faced, pleading for him not to drive drunk and his only recourse is saying " I can't believe u don't trust me".

After half an hour and hotel security I let him leave and say " I can't believe ur doing this"

He says 'im cool' and drives off not taking into account the guilt I would have to live with if anything happens to them and the fact that I realize that even on my happiest days, its still all about his pride and 'making a point'. Took a long, long time but I realiZe why we never made it.

I know this may. Be TLDR but for those who did...

1) was I justified in my actions or did I overreact?

2) what would u have done in this scenario?

3) is there anything to salvage after this incident?

Dont take my history on BHM or anything like that... Just give ur honest opinion. Please csuse.

You are drunk, sign the hell off and go to sleep.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:32am
Im typing crazy cause im angry more than being drunk.

I don't want my ppl driving drunk especially since I lost one of my BFF to drunk driving.

Prazol, pls refer to the last few sentences of my post and jump out my post and off my dack.

Please and thank you, night rider.......
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:41am
Your feelings were justified, but your reaction was not. You did overreact by crying. People have free will. He wanted to drive, and you couldn't stop him. You shouldn't have made a scene. I get where you were coming from, but that's just how I feel.

However, he is/was a dumbass though. What does trust have to I with drunk driving? He is a minority man, driving at night in Chicago talking about trust. Negro please. Tell the Chicago police to trust you when you get a DUI.

You can apologize in the morning. Tell him why you reacted the way you did. He should understand.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:46am
Feelings justified. Just too much drama
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:50am
Girl please nobody is going to disagree with you. Everybody knows drunk driving is wrong but ask yourself this, you did drink. Is your judgment also impaired?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:50am
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

1) was I justified in my actions or did I overreact? you feel justified, because you are in love with him.

2) what would u have done in this scenario? Told him to stay over.

3) is there anything to salvage after this incident? girl he is still going to talk to you but, he probably knows that you still love him.

Dont take my history on BHM or anything like that... Just give ur honest opinion. Please and thanks

Edited by f8dagrate - May 17 2013 at 6:34am
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 6:10am
I would had called the police
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 6:25am
Man that was risky for his arse. Did he atleast call you to tell you he made it home. What kinda loser friend has to drive home after a night of drinking....His loser friend should've said nah man im good let me take this cab.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 6:33am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Man that was risky for his arse. Did he atleast call you to tell you he made it home. What kinda loser friend has to drive home after a night of drinking....His loser friend should've said nah man im good let me take this cab.

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style