Extensions Plus

What wigs do yall reccomend?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
evnoiiia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evnoiiia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What wigs do yall reccomend?
    Posted: Jul 08 2016 at 3:45am
so im looking to buy my first wig, what im looking for in one is (full lace, bleached knots, virgin hair, body wave) ive been doing my research and ive came across, cara hair off of aliexpress and aprilacewigs, both had at least 1 not so good review about them, but ive looked up a lot of companies and these hardly had any bad reviews. What do you guys recommend? is my choices okay?
Sponsored Links

bellahairNYC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellahairNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2016 at 8:54am
IF YOU WANT 100% HUMNA HAIR PREMIUM QUALITY WIG AT WHOLESALE PRICE, LOOK AT HERE !!

Let me introduce our company  briefly: New York Bella Hair company---- factory based hair supplier, we have an showroom and storage in Queens, New York. Our factory is one of the biggest professional hair products manufacturers and exporters in Shandong province of China. The factory is found in the year 2001, covering 25, 000 square meters. There are more than 400 workers and we can produce more than 100, 000 pieces hair goods each month.

We provide all kinds of 100% human virgin hair like single drawn, ombre hair and "one donate" hair, clip in, cold fusion and micro ring in all different textures. all of our hair can be dyed ,bleached, washed and permed. and also high quality hair that is no shedding,no tangling and no smell. We manage the company with the belief that quality is for living and honesty for development.

EVERYTHING WILL BE WHOLESALE PRICE!

ALSO FOR YOUR QUESTION, I RECOMMEND OUR 24'' DEEP WAVE WIG. YOU WONT BELIEVE HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS !

address: 63-44 Saunders St,Rego Park ,NY, 11374

Our Webside:      http://www.bellahairnyc.com/ - www.bellahairnyc.com

http://www.bellahairchina.com/ - www.bellahairchina.com

Phone/whatsaap:   tel:646-226-5059 - 646-226-5059  (Carol)

NooraSeyadi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NooraSeyadi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2016 at 1:05am
Depends on your budget, if you're on the higher side I'd say Zarawigs and Mywigsandweaves. You can also order from the well known Chinese Vendors like Rex (junpengwigs), Holly (wigsandclosures), Tony Zhang (qdpremierwigs) and KevinCN (I lost his contact maybe someone can help).

MWAW got best customer service, Zara got best units and Holly got good combination of both.

Sahar_siy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sahar_siy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2016 at 10:56am
I only have experience using Heat Free Hair for photoshoots. The curls are nice. I would say though that all of my models complained about the cap being large (and I agree). 

Sahar_siy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sahar_siy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2016 at 10:59am
Oh, also, I have tried mylacewigtrend.com 

Cheap wigs and decent quality. I have a short one for a year (yaki) and it's just now starting to kink up in the back. I had a long one for about that long before it also began to kink. A bleach bath revived it.

I ordered another recently for vacation and it kinked within a month and stained my finger nails black (I had shellac and noticed it overtime). I emailed the vendor (Mike) and he told me to send it back and he'll replace it. We'll see what happens, but the customer service has been good so far. I'll see what he delivers.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic