Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What was your motivating moment?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 11:52pm
Nothing right now.

When I was in school, my degree was my motivation. When I graduated, getting a career was my motivation. Now, I feel stuck. A degree and career mean nothing when that's your ending point. I've become stagnant and lazy.

I don't like where I am in life right now. I'm not happy...I'm just content and comfortable.

If my intentions were put into action, I'd be the most fulfilled person in the world.

I'm at the point where I feel like I can't even get married until I get my sh*t together. I don't wanna be married and complacent...that would just be a recipe for disaster.

Every night before bed I make a mental note of all the things I'm going to do the next day (outside of work) i.e. volunteer, read, enroll in school. Does it happen? Nope, nope, and nope.

I just work, cook, eat, sleep, lather, rinse, wake up the next day and repeat. I feel like my life is at a standstill and I'm wasting time.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 12:06am
They happen a lot. People motivate me in different ways.

The latest one was something as simple as going to work. I have a temporary large office so patients and providers mistake me for a therapist and I have to tell them 'not yet'. It motivates me to get school done so I can get licensed and start doing the things I want to do.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic