BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

what was your first impression of bhm?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:04pm
*Searches for Oodles on okcupid like a stalker* Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

First impression:
Black atheist women exist??freal? 

Second impression:
What a passionate bunch

lol been existing before the dawn off time, do you live around black people? didn't know you really were into black women like that.

Say Word..?

yes.. I'm in the NE ... The ones up here (or the ones i come across) are often hovering in that "spiritual" realm. ... Never just pure atheism.

If I were to go on OK cupid.. and I put "Atheist" in one of the categories ... its usually just a bunch of furry white women.. maybe 1 or 2 asians.LOL

lol you need to come to cali bro, we having been creating beautiful black women in the masses. I attract many atheist men even though I am not one. I wonder why?
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

*Searches for Oodles on okcupid like a stalker* Stern Smile

:drakehah:

I dont really OK cupid anymore .... but when i first started... I made sure to write the most well written unique hilarious profile description i could think of.. hahaha

...I wrote it on Word.. Took me 2 weeks.. a bunch of revisions .. I wrote alot of crazy stuff too that had nothing to do with dating ... stuff like "target makes me happy" / Wallmart makes me sad.. is that why they sell guns...bwahahaha

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

lol you need to come to cali bro, we having been creating beautiful black women in the masses. I attract many atheist men even though I am not one. I wonder why?

I love Cali.. especially LA.
If it made since from a monetary standpoint... I'd be their full blast.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:15pm
if i didnt know some of you were black, what you have said in here would have made me believe you are whitel male rethuglicans
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:17pm

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

*Searches for Oodles on okcupid like a stalker* Stern Smile

:drakehah:

I dont really OK cupid anymore .... but when i first started... I made sure to write the most well written unique hilarious profile description i could think of.. hahaha

...I wrote it on Word.. Took me 2 weeks.. a bunch of revisions .. I wrote alot of crazy stuff too that had nothing to do with dating ... stuff like "target makes me happy" / Wallmart makes me sad.. is that why they sell guns...bwahahaha

LOL Awww man!

I'm sure you got a lot of interesting replies. There are a bunch of weirdos on there so they probably got moist over it lol
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 7:31am
BlaqueFoxx - Had a great impression of her at first. But now I think she's kinda crazy, tbh. And when she goes into these religious rants, I get scared.
SweetNovember - She can be paranoid as hell but I do like that she stands up for herself. She just takes it a bit too far at times. On the one hand, she's can be a conscious chick and on the other hand, she can be unconsciously whitewashed. Can't say I get along with her. She can come off as crazy.
BeatriceBean - Funny as hell and I love her honesty about herself and her experience. Much respect.
Camille - She's quite the strong personality. Sarcastic and in your face. Comes off as extreme, acerbic and a little nuts at times. Strong womanist, I like that. With her, there's no bullshyt, she says what she means, all the time. I also like that
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 7:35am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

some are bougie for no reason at all

actually, I still think this

LOL, I got a bougie side to me. I don't think it's for no reason, though. I enjoy intellectual conversations. And yet I don't like overly materialistic people, so if you're all about status and the benjamins, it will annoy me. I also got a ratchet side and it comes out every now and then! I'm probably quieter in real life.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 7:37am
purplehaze- I love her, that's all.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 8:04am
I thought there would be more foolishness truth be told and I didn't expect the unity when it comes to getting rid of someone.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic