Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What was your experience returning Ali hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:34pm
Hi DONBELLADIVA, KIND A NEW I NEED COARSE YAKI VENDOR WHO IS REPUTABLE AND YES HAVE SCOUED BHM AND YES DID WHAT I THOUGHT WAS EXTENSIVELY INSTRUCTIONS A QWB LTD AND STILL GOT  WEFTS  WITH SANTA CLAUS LENGTH BEARDS AND OF COURSE IT CAUSED ABRASIONS SO NOW ON THE HUNT FOR REPUTABLE SUPPLIER OF COARSE YAKI OR ITALIAN YAKI IF YOU  COULD PM ANY SUGGESTIONS YOUR KINDNESS WOULD BE GREATLY APPPRECIATED. VERY SAD RIGHT NOW CUZ I LOVE THE HAIR BUT MY SCALP DOESN't Lol sort of:(

Edited by Elaine98 - Mar 26 2014 at 2:35pm
Sponsored Links

2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:38pm
Couldnt you cut the beards?
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:24am
Do you sew your hair in? If so applying a net to your braid base should protect your scalp from the beards.
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:45pm
The bearding was so bristle it went thru the cap,UGH! Didn't cut cuz I didn't want it to get worse  had never before had issue  w/ bearding being bristle but had need used coarse yaki before. Obviously the processed used to achieve coarse yaki makes bearding like boar brush bristles double UGH!!!
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:47pm
and yes, it was a sew in
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by sunnyday sunnyday wrote:

simply return the hair, then get refund, shouldn't working in this way?

And you would know since you're a vendor
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:09pm
well vendor  dear after putting much money I.to they were not about to get one iota of my money and  I didn't have time to argue so karma will catch up and it will come back to them I am sure
kaayshaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaayshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:34pm
hopefully you get refunded. plus, you might be spending extra for shipping Ouch
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:42pm
If you have a American Express card, pay for all hair with that... They just wont pay the vendor and issue you your refund promptly. Which is why some vendors do not accept that payment. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic