Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What was your experience returning Ali hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
starbrainz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What was your experience returning Ali hair?
    Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:47am
I received some hair and a closure that has obvious fibers in it and in colors that I did not ask for.

I purchased it from Alibaba and was told by Paypal that they'd issue a refund if I returned the hair to the vendor, but that it would need to show a returned city and zip to qualify for buyer protection.

Is this you guys' experience too? Any info provided would be appreciated.

Thanks yall
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:56am
Aliexpress or Alibaba? Did you file a dispute with them? Im not really sure never sent anything back bc it takes so long. Good to go through paypal though... did you contact the seller about the problem?
starbrainz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Aliexpress or Alibaba? Did you file a dispute with them? Im not really sure never sent anything back bc it takes so long. Good to go through paypal though... did you contact the seller about the problem?

It was Alibaba. I sent them an email including photos as well as a video pointing out the wrongs in this hair.

The wefts have beards (I believe this is the correct terminology) as well as red and blonde fibers throughout.

The closure is obviously a very light brown color, definitely doesn't match the wefted hair and the roots are straight for a good 3.5-4" before it even thinks to curl.

When I contacted them, they tried to argue with me about what I was seeing with my own eyes. They said that they would give me a discount the "next time I purchase." But I'm like...if you guys messed up this bad on ONE order, WHY would I want to purchase again. They were really defensive and combative. So I'm just going to send it back and let Paypal give me the refund. Only thing is I didn't save the packaging it came in and don't have their address. They don't want to give me the return address and I'm afraid to use what's on their site, in case it's incorrect in any way or not the proper one for returns.

Ugh.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:59pm
 You will be paying for shipping which will be $40+, no matter what they say DO NOT declare that package as a sample or say it is only worth $30, then it will get "lost" and you will be out of your money and the hair. 

Not being funny but I would try and sell it on CL , I saw some body waved up red and black "ombre" Cry today for $100 a bundle.

MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:41pm
Go thru your bank instead. Its easier and a lot faster than paypal.
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:50pm
I've returned hair before and I had to pay $65 in shipping and wait a few weeks until paypal resolved it. Honestly if I were you I would take PG's advice and try to sell it to avoid the hassle.
BeautyBeholder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyBeholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:54pm
LOL
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:44am
Thanks for this post.  I am in the process of battling it out with Aliexpress.  They told me just to sell it instead of sending it back.Angry. I don't need them telling me what to do with my money! Anyhoo, I will be working with my bank for resolution as MsPretty mentioned.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:34am
Wow sorry to hear that OP . It's always something with Ali, even if you think you have a good vendor.  Try listing it on Ebay/craigslist but be honest about the posting .
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:56am
Only AliExpress I never "confirm goods received" unless the item is to my satisfaction.  On alibaba its a bigger risk which is why I've never purchased from that part of the site. I personally found a very good, unknown pv a couple years ago and I stick with him or the reputable vendors. Reputable meaning the ones that were and still are up and running when I joined BHM. This hurr stuff done got all the way real LOL  Once ppl started posting screen shots of Kevincn going "Whats good?" on an IM I was all the way done DeadLOL

Edited by DonBellaDiva - Feb 26 2014 at 9:57am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>