BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Sensitive Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What type of lotion is best for eczema?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

Author
itallfallsdown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itallfallsdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2011 at 1:20am
Aquaphor is pretty good, I think it's a Eucerin sub brand
Sponsored Links

Yumppie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumppie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2011 at 5:00pm
AmLactin has worked very well for my skin! 100% raw Shea Butter also works wonders!!
TrinisFinesse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinisFinesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2011 at 8:32am

My 2 oldest ones have eczema for them they use only Dove sensitive soap and for Lotions they use  Vaseline lotion in the white bottle with the blue top , Dermasil, and pure shea butter! All are fragrance free!!! In the winter months I add vaseline to the lotions< and in the summer i will either use the shea butter or the lotions!!!!

hairfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2011 at 1:44am
Traditional Chinese Medicine.troublesome and it smells strange.Someone maybe vomit when smelling it.
Glenda05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glenda05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 2:38am
Most people like to use skin care products that improve the texture of their skin and make it look healthier. There are many products on the market today. But it is very difficult to find suitable creams for various reasons. Some products make use of chemicals that can harm the skin and cause allergies or rashes. Some people may not be able to find products that suit their skin.

Aveeno coupon | printable Aveeno coupon

mrserenity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrserenity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 12:19am
Hello Everyone....
thanks for sharing this useful information this is really helpful to me....

http://www.14dayseczemacure.com/ - Eczema cure
http://www.14dayseczemacure.com/ - Eczema pictures

samassaah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samassaah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 2:01pm
Sebamed, definitely! I've been using Sebamed since I was a little girl in Germany, I was so happy when they finally came to the US, I think you can get it at all CVS locations. I use their lotion, face&body wash, and face cream. When my skin gets really bad/dry, I even use their baby cream coz it's a lot thicker. It's crazy how so many people out there still don't know about how other skincare products irritate/dry out your skin...
I found this video on their website and it tells you why. It's especially important to know this if you have eczema and other skin conditions!
vjykmr89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vjykmr89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 11:26pm
go to a dermatologist and tell them about your eczema. ask for "hyderm cream" or "hydrocortisone acetate". i have terrible eczema and this worked for me over one night.

GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by vjykmr89 vjykmr89 wrote:

go to a dermatologist and tell them about your eczema. ask for "hyderm cream" or "hydrocortisone acetate". i have terrible eczema and this worked for me over one night.

Man ok, this is sounding like the real deal. I was in Costco and a bitchy rep was assessing my skin and recommending products.

Edited by GoatGoatEtc. - Nov 01 2012 at 11:49pm
GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by GoatGoatEtc. GoatGoatEtc. wrote:

Originally posted by vjykmr89 vjykmr89 wrote:

Man ok, this is sounding like the real deal. I was in Costco and a bitchy rep was assessing my skin and recommending products.
Wow, I meant to quote the person talking about Sebamed, lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic