Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What type of hair/how to get color

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Omgitstashima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omgitstashima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What type of hair/how to get color
    Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 11:28pm
I love love love the style in this pic...what type of hair and any ideas about to achieve this color? Thank you
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 2:18am
What is your budget? It looks like she has some Chinese, aka "Brazilian" straight or body wave, which is pretty easy to get. As for the color, she lifted the hair, more than likely with 40 Developer and bleach to get it pretty blonde, then dyed the top with a reddish brown, try a Manic Panic red, and you could do a toner to tone down the brightness from the bleach job. That should help you achieve this look. You probably can get straight/body wave Chinese hair from any reputable vendor on Aliexpress and be fine. Just remember to deep condition before and after bleaching to restore moisture to the hair and you should be fine. 
Omgitstashima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omgitstashima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 11:47am
Thanks...I want good quality hair...I've been through several units over the years that aren't lasting me that long so I wanted to see if there was a suggestion that I was missing. I'll try the red as suggested :) Thank you so much!
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 3:29pm
Why don't you try Queen Hair Products on Aliexpress. The quality of their hair is pretty good for Aliexpress. Sometimes it has a corn chip smell to it though, that's the only downside. Other than that, it should take the bleaching, coloring, etc., and still remain intact. 
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

What is your budget? It looks like she has some Chinese, aka "Brazilian" straight or body wave, which is pretty easy to get. As for the color, she lifted the hair, more than likely with 40 Developer and bleach to get it pretty blonde, then dyed the top with a reddish brown, try a Manic Panic red, and you could do a toner to tone down the brightness from the bleach job. That should help you achieve this look. You probably can get straight/body wave Chinese hair from any reputable vendor on Aliexpress and be fine. Just remember to deep condition before and after bleaching to restore moisture to the hair and you should be fine. 

Wow! This is great advice and pretty much what I would suggest as well. Although, I would say you could stick with a 20 volume and bleach for it to lift slower and with less damage. Also, be sure to protect the ends of the bleached hair with foil before attempting to do the reddish brown toner on the top. Hope you get what you want!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply