Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Shampoo & Conditioners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What Tresemme hair products you use?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Charlayna31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlayna31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 11:35pm
I use TRESemme low sulfate shampoo and the Flawless Curl Moisturizing Conditioner..love them both.
Sponsored Links

HairIam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2010 at 8:58pm
I fnally got a chance to use the moisture rich conditioner and I was surprized. Worked better than my expensive stuff, moisturized and slip city! I taught it was a fluke but I got the same results after each wash. I will be getting the 32oz sizem
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 11:19pm
The hair milk is great on my curls!
MissMesha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissMesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 11:17pm
I used the Moisture Rich Conditioner today and I must say that I am in LOVE with the results! It might become a staple of mines :)
HairIam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2010 at 12:42am
Just picked a big bottle of the moisture rich conditioner. I want to try some of the other formulas like Anti Breakage and nourishing moisture.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2010 at 4:09pm
Moisture Rich conditioner
GingerSnaps773 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerSnaps773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2010 at 3:39pm
I use the moisture plus shampoo and the anti breakage & healthy volume conditioners
Britt206 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Britt206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2010 at 8:03am
I love love love their Naturals conditioner ! Good stuff.
imike24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imike24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2010 at 2:59am

ok

patches pills devices pills patches pills antiaging pills pills devices sizegenetics review weightloss
sanchyp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanchyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 5:58pm
I use the thermal spray. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>