Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What time of the day does everyone workout?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
chimere_d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chimere_d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:48pm
Any time b4 9am
Sponsored Links

marianclare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marianclare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 9:12am

I used to work out in the morning around 5-6am with my hubby. We are running around the park and we do it every day. It helps us to have a good health and body; it also toned our muscles in thigh area. Running is a good exercise it is also a good bonding for you and your DH.

RevendMartin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RevendMartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 4:50am
In my opinion there is no any time fix for doing exercise. We can do exercise at any time in a day. Morning and evening both times are perfect for doing exercise. I do exercise in the evening.
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2015 at 11:43am
5am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2015 at 2:21pm
usually nights..
but i will workout afternoons too
20th pearl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 20th pearl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2015 at 6:00pm
I like to workout early in the morning around the hours of 5:30-7:00. If i don't get it in early i won't have the energy to get it in later. But, I am a morning person.
SupremeBeing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupremeBeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2015 at 10:45am
If you want to lose weight, workout at night before you go to sleep and eat a apple or banana or something before you retire.
TeeCee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeeCee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2015 at 12:01pm
I used to workout everyday at 5am. But that was when I had to be at work by 8:30am.  Now that I have to be at work earlier, I'd have to get up at 4:00am to get in a good workout --and that ain't happening.  So I workout in the evenings.  I do get an early morning walk in (I get off the bus a few stops sooner).
FyneTxChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyneTxChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2015 at 1:38am
Mornings.. 6:30-7 ish
Lady.Leader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady.Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2015 at 5:33pm
I always work out in the morning, before I eat. I heard that there are benefits of eating on a empty stomach. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic