Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What they dont tell you about the emergency pill
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What they dont tell you about the emergency pill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:07am
No PG we don't have Plan B brand here we have Pregnon, Postinor-2.

My friend got pregnant even though she took one of them correctly AND shes still pissed. The full term baby died thoughCry

ETA Wait there's a third one at least, maybe it is Plan BSmile

ETA 2 Shout out to the money Diane made off Male friends, coworkers, and associates for purchasing Emergency contraceptive Pills back in the day. LOLLOLLOLLOL guys cant buy them #duttylifestyle I convinced the pharmacist at_______ in _________ thinks I'm a slutLOL

Edited by Diane (35) - Apr 14 2014 at 10:14am
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

No PG we don't have Plan B brand here we have Pregnon, Postinor-2.

My friend got pregnant even though she took one of them correctly AND shes still pissed. The full term baby died thoughCry

ETA Wait there's a third one at least, maybe it is Plan BSmile

its the same thing though....
unless 'Plan B' is a brand?

the thing is....if conception has started before you take it, it's a waste of time. it wont stop a pregnancy that has already started. 

GP says if youre taking it after 12 hours..., you may as well save your $

Edited by Wildfire - Apr 14 2014 at 10:57am
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:57am

ETA 2 Shout out to the money Diane made off Male friends, coworkers, and associates for purchasing Emergency contraceptive Pills back in the day. LOLLOLLOLLOL guys cant buy them #duttylifestyle I convinced the pharmacist at_______ in _________ thinks I'm a slutLOL

going straight to hellCry
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:07am
Never experienced this
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:08am
she took it within 12 hours first thing ah morning!
Plan b is a brand it has only one hormone, pregnon and postinor have two hormones

Don't care them kneegrows were desperate and I made a profit. everytime Ijust went there i was  waiting on her to say something but she never did LOLOLOLOL

the ECP cost $8-9.20 USD Diane collecting at least half of that. pay me now or pay for the next 23 years (if the kid goes to uni)
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 12:04pm

she took it within 12 hours first thing ah morning!
Plan b is a brand it has only one hormone, pregnon and postinor have two hormones

^^my girl, she waited overnight?Confused them boys had plenty of time to spread bed and throw a dance up there.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 12:07pm
Yeah Plan B is just the brand name here, you have like 72 hours to take it after unprotected sex and can buy them now over the counter at a drugstore, there is another brand but I cant remember the name.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 12:54pm
ooh. k^...i always thought everybody just called it plan b...cause thats what is is:)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic