Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
Poll Question: Which is most important to you when shopping for virgin hair?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [3.33%]
2 [6.67%]
23 [76.67%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [13.33%]
You can not vote in this poll

What the Virgin Hair Industry is Missing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
The_HonestInsight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_HonestInsight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:17am

Hey all!!

I greatly appreciate all of the feedback that I have gotten so far.  I was actually shocked to see the results because even though from this poll it seems that many women want real virgin hair. Most women are buying cheap,  processed hair from Alibaba or popular US companies that are celebrity / Youtube Guru endorsed. Maybe that's because there are so little companies actually selling the real deal. My goal is to change that. If we educate ourselves, empower each other, and stop buying bad hair, they will no longer be able to sell it. The consumer controls the market.

I have been on the consumer side for years and it bothers me that most virgin hair companies are either owned or managed by people that have never worn hair extensions a day in their life ( Men or Asians). I am feed up with others cheating us out of our money and selling bad hair and lies. My goal is to create an informed consumer base that will know better than to spend hundreds on bad hair. This is the reason why my companies has these two unique features :

1.) We have authentic Virgin hair

2.)We are honest! We even educate women on hair extensions and the virgin hair industry.

We have an entire section of our website entitled " Truth About Virgin Hair". There we tell the absolute truth about the industry and give all the specific details about the extensions that we offer. We even explain where the hair is sourced from and how it is manufactured. I plan on adding a ton of more info but even now it is far more than what any other company will tell. This information is available to anyone who stumbles across our site. Regardless of whether they shop with my company or not, I do not want them to be cheated out of their hard earned money.

I was getting discouraged because, it seemed as if most women didn’t care about the hair being real, they just wanted what they saw reality TV stars and YT Gurus endorsing. It also seemed that most women just want what's cheap.  Now that I know that there are some women who actually care about honesty and quality I will continue to cater to you all. Thanks again to you all for the feedback!

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_HonestInsight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:55am
I totally agree. Companies feel lke that have to invent a new name inorder to sell their product. The truth is hair extensions mainly come from two main regions China and India... not Brazil nor Peru lol. Thank you for your input. I appreciate it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The_HonestInsight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:07am
Lilly,

This poll is to discuss ways to improve the human hair industry. Alibaba is one of the largest suppliers of  fake virgin hair. There are very few companies on there that offer quality remy hair and none of the companies on Alibaba/Aliexpress offer authentic virgin hair. Irrelevant spam will only give the company that your promoting a bad rep.   
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 12:11pm
[QUOTE=marie67]

Edited by marie67 - Jul 23 2014 at 12:15pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair