Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What the hell kinda name is this for a baby?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What the hell kinda name is this for a baby?
    Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 3:18pm
My little sister (18) moved down to Florida and got pregnant. The father of the baby was murdered so I don't know if he ever had intentions of being around or not. I feel so mad at myself for not being able to protect her from certain things but I'm up here and she's down there.

Anyway my moms went to FL in her last few weeks of pregnancy to be with my sister. The baby was born on Saturday, and my mom called me mad as *&%^$#@El. She said my sister named the baby Fashion...because she's always going to be "fresh as hell at all times." What kinda stupid ass shyt is that? Who cares about the girl being fresh? She'd probably be better off with a name like Boomquishanay
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 4:20pm
i mean i guess its a terrible name...but i've heard far worst. matter of fact i have a perseus in my family now. i cant wait to see how he likes that name when he grows up lol.

lol.

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 4:22pm
What's the baby's middle name?

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:25am
People still use fresh like that? Color me surprised!
I have two cousins named for cars, they are sisters. One is called Ford and the other Buick.LOL

Edited by Prazol60 - Jul 23 2013 at 1:25am
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:36pm
I know of a girl that named her baby Passion. That was back in high school though.
KeishaWeadee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeishaWeadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i mean i guess its a terrible name...but i've heard far worst. matter of fact i have a perseus in my family now. i cant wait to see how he likes that name when he grows up lol.

lol.

Perseus was the name of a Greek Demigod. I like it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeishaWeadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

People still use fresh like that? Color me surprised!
I have two cousins named for cars, they are sisters. One is called Ford and the other Buick.LOL

Now those are some horrible baby names

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeishaWeadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:33pm

I've met people from soccer whose names are Infinity & Freedom (and she was white). White people don't usually give their daughters unusual names. Infinity was black though of course

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:48pm
Fashion?! Fashion Ermm I would hate to have that name. I can see if maybe the name had a nice meaning...but because the baby will be "fresh as hell at all times" ? Cmon now...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic