Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What sites are people buying hair from?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 8:02pm
[QUOTE=abhair-buy]I have bought human hair extensions and wigs sevsral times from abhair.com with free shipping,my friend recommend me the brand,it is very good.
[/QUOTE

Your Board name is the same name as the site you are suggestingConfused
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:54pm

Nilbabygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilbabygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 10:44am
Please can you guys help a sister i have been lurking on this forumm silently for like a month  please i need good hair extension and i dont know where to get them from my budget is $300 i have lookd at Lulu hair queens hair etc and the review here scare me.... please i dont  mind a PM to inform about quality hair thank u... p.s i live in Nigeria and quality hair don'tCry come by often....
Real Doveny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Real Doveny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 7:14am
Do Not Buy From Rebe Hair. I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND RIGHT AFTER I SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON HAIR.

COMPLETE COMPANY INFORMATION:

Rebehair.com

Wang Jack

#4-2-701 Room, Dongsheng Huayuan Liaoyang Dong Road, Laoshan District, QingDao Shandong, 266101 China

Phone: +86 8615615706500

sale@rebehair.com

www.rebehair.com

BUYER BEWARE OF REBE HAIR SCAM.

I have been buying hair from this company and my aim is to keep the same company by helping them fix any issues that I encountered.

They send your hair late, but that's not as bad as getting a terribly smelling hair. The smell was so strong that it could kill a cat, I tried everything in the books to remove the smell including deodorizing them.

Also, they tell you how they are the best, convince you to pay more than other people are charging for better quality hair and in the end, the hair is not even 100% human hair. My customers returned all the hair because non of them could be colored or treated with heat.

Rebe Hair's response.

Rebehair
‎10‎:‎43‎ ‎PM              
actually, we do not recommend customers to dye to other colors from one color, just recommend them to dye from natural color‏

me
‎10‎:‎43‎ ‎PM              
Why?‏

Rebehair
‎10‎:‎44‎ ‎PM              
because it's easy to make hair bad to dye from blonde or brown to other color‏

they are not so professional to dye either‏

me
‎10‎:‎44‎ ‎PM              
But automatically, a blonde hair should turn red‏

‎10‎:‎45‎ ‎PM              
She used a professional‏

‎10‎:‎51‎ ‎PM              
hello‏

Rebehair
‎10‎:‎52‎ ‎PM              
sorry, was a little busy.‏

‎10‎:‎53‎ ‎PM              
we just don't recommend customers to dye to other light colors from one color, it's hard to control‏
me
‎10‎:‎54‎ ‎PM              
But blonde should accept red color though‏

‎11‎:‎11‎ ‎PM              
hello‏

‎11‎:‎12‎ ‎PM              
Can you tell me what is wrong‏
Rebehair
‎11‎:‎14‎ ‎PM              
hold on please, I'm consulting factory staff‏

me
‎11‎:‎14‎ ‎PM              
ok‏

Rebehair
‎11‎:‎28‎ ‎PM              
they said it's hard to dye and easy to make it bad and don't recommend customers to dye it‏

yesterday

me
‎1‎:‎07‎ ‎AM              
Hello‏

‎1‎:‎15‎ ‎AM              
Hello‏

‎1‎:‎40‎ ‎AM              
Hello‏

‎2‎:‎23‎ ‎AM              
Hello‏

‎2‎:‎25‎ ‎AM              
I'm really disappointed that you will do this to a customer like me‏

‎2‎:‎26‎ ‎AM              
I have been loyal to your factory even when you sent me wrong color hair and other mistakes you made‏

‎2‎:‎27‎ ‎AM              
I hope you will do the right thing and replace the fake hair you sold to me for human hair price

Now, I am reimbursing all my customers, so I'm loosing money both ways. ‏

And till now, they refused to respond. FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by kellymatthews kellymatthews wrote:

all human hair start $28 + free shipping + free gift jewelry   http://28hair.com/ you can take a look

That pic of them thinty curls didnt do anything but make me laugh. LOLLOLLOLLOL
and that curly "bang" with the blonde whispies is straight disrespectfulConfused

Fix it jesusCry

And them eyebrows tho....
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 4:19pm
Yall are so wrong! Hahaha!
patsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 5:16am
Ahhhh... So you're back with another user name Hairexpert, promoting the same crappy Ab hair! Serioulsy, just let it go, move on; no one is buying anything you are selling. Blatant disrespect of our intelligence creating another username! Be gone with you.....and take ya sh*tty hair with ya.....BE GONE I SAY !!! So tired of this nonsense.
PrettyAKA1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyAKA1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 5:31pm
Has anyone tried hair from blossom bundles? *www.blossombundles.com* Im looking for a new hair company. I have hair in from haireverywhere and the hair is sooooooo overrated *in my opinion* . It sheds so much.minimum tangling tho. But the way everyone was talking about it made it seem like the hair was amazing!!!!!! I have 20",22",24" and a 18" inch closure and it looks like I have a 14" inches in my head and I only had it since May. My hair sheds so much i habe clogged the drain twice in one week washing it and i habe to sweep the bathroom everyday. The floor in my office at work looks even worse! *Hair was installed by my licensed hair stylist and no wefts were cut* Looking for a new company. Looking to order new hair from blossom bundles just nervous cuz ive gotten screwed over so many times.

Velvet Vee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Velvet Vee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 7:05pm
I was really looking forward to see some legitimate postings. It's time for me to make another purchase of hair. I've been away from the hair game for a while and wanted to see what website peoples are ordering from now. I guess I have to keep searching.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style