Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What sites are people buying hair from?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
C.Walker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote C.Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 4:30pm
I have been trolling this site for some time now but for natural hair care tips. Now I want to purchase virgin hair for a protective hair style. I need help finding a good vendor. I dont have  a budget just want to get the most bang for my buck. I have been doing my own research but these threads go on for daaaaays! Pls help I want to order hair soon
Sponsored Links

kiferluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiferluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:24pm
Best site for some real hair and not the china hair that a lot of others sell is
www.pradeshihair.com

Check them out also on instagram- #pradeshihair
I don't have anymore hair supplier worries. Try it and you will see.

Edited by kiferluv - May 30 2014 at 8:50pm
BoredHottie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoredHottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:03pm
I'm buying mmy Brazilian straight hair from socialitestatushair.com
TreffleHairCare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TreffleHairCare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:25pm
is there a way to find out where wagman get's their hair?
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:41pm
These spams are a joke now...I can't come to this site without being flooded with these sales pitches! Who would have know the day would come that it would be hard to find some decent hair. Geesh.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:46am
Its easier to find a house, man with good credit and no kids, and the perfect lipstick before you find some good hair messing with some of those "posters" with site ideas.

I just sip my tea and say Chile Boo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:48am
Originally posted by TreffleHairCare TreffleHairCare wrote:

is there a way to find out where wagman get's their hair?
CryCry

Chile Wagamns supplier, they probably have a kilo limit so high aint no way they would sell to us....
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:54pm
Hmmm I just came across another YT video of a kinky curly hair vendor. It looks so pretty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9vAJVHoP6k&list=UUi4MW_4cpNfUlNDDs3PX4ng

I saw a previous video where the girl honestly said that hair was garbage. I emailed this company to ask if they have since changed vendors and she said yes and told me about this video of a more recent review. 

I'm doing so much browsing at vendors and have yet to take the plunge with any of them, lol, smh.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Daymarme Daymarme wrote:

Hmmm I just came across another YT video of a kinky curly hair vendor. It looks so pretty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9vAJVHoP6k&list=UUi4MW_4cpNfUlNDDs3PX4ng

I saw a previous video where the girl honestly said that hair was garbage. I emailed this company to ask if they have since changed vendors and she said yes and told me about this video of a more recent review. 

I'm doing so much browsing at vendors and have yet to take the plunge with any of them, lol, smh.

You get lost in the weave abyss CryCryCry
gurlitsremy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gurlitsremy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:45pm
I go to www.beautyempirestore.com

Amazing online beauty supply store with amazing prices and a lot of discounts!!
a review is up on my blog.
- www.gurlitsremy@gmail.com

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930>
  Share Topic