BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What sites are people buying hair from?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Plamingo Plamingo wrote:

Hello girls, as you can see i am new around here. But i want to ask you have you ordered Uzbekistan hair? I found on ebay, but if anyone has previous experience please let me know.

Give me your thoughts: 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171234440769?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm new too but just by skimming over the page:

Pros: Good feedback, accepts paypal, hair looks nice, there is a guarantee.

Cons: who is this guy? no website? pics could be stolen, he titles it "Russian Hair" but Uzbekistan hair is Asian....?

This is why I have been going crazy trying to find a good vendor for hair to "risk" (not "try" but "risk") because with the good pros there are always scary cons to go with it......if you decide to order keep us posted and let us know how it goes!
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by anaturalella anaturalella wrote:

Im looking for quality hair that isnt ridiculously priced. 
Ive been researching on youtube but as I dig deeper the companies guru's rave about in all cases receive better hair than the paying customers..
I dont mine paying the extra dollar for quality as long as im secure the company isnt sending out " bad batches" AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THATAngry

Please do not mention:
Princess Hair Shop
Diamond Hair Company 
or any company with a no refund policy 

I've seen too many negative reviews and i will not take any risk with those companies

Thank you ladies Smile

Girl the "YT gurus" look more and more shady every "review" they throw on their page....but that's a different story...It is hard to find "quality" hair period. Between the AV's sending out ridiculously marked up Aliexpress hair to the IV's and CV's sending out "bad batches" for the low I just can't.... And the more I research the more difficult it gets to make a purchase because it all starts to look suspect...I wish I could help but I do not want to recommend a company I have not tried. And even if you DO order from a company that someone HAS tried, there is no guarantee you will get the same good OR bad hair they did... It is soooo trial and error Keep us updated tho if you find something good

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by LeeMari LeeMari wrote:

I just ordered from bdogg recently

Nice! How was the quality?? Any pics??? I'm a sucker for hair PICS I was thinking about ordering....
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:24pm
I'll never tell in that creepy scary voice from that movie Cry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

Originally posted by Fashion MonstHER Fashion MonstHER wrote:

I really want to order from http://www.Celebrity%20Strands.com - Celebrity Strands. I heard so much about them from my friends...i keep hearing about them...i think I'm going to order next week when i get my paycheck. 

CelebrityStrands.com

IMPOSTER ALERT!!! GTFOH with all dat!!! I see some things don't change, lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by demilee27 demilee27 wrote:

Every vendor was once the new person on the block and it took someone to order for the first time for the news to spread, (bad or good). I think that since alot of african americans buy hair its a wonderful idea for them to start selling it.

Anyone can sell anything they WANT but I will not buy hair or any other product on the Strenff of you being a fellow sistah". If I can cut out the middleman why would I pay inflated prices? If they have a quality product at a decent price then maybe I will but most times its some hairbrained heaux trying to be a baller during income tax time thanks to H&R Blocks rapid refund and her getting the child tax credit x 6 since she spewed out 6 kids with no real plam just like her hair bidness".Confused

Sorry Boo Boo, I can order my own Light Yaki from Kevin myself.

____________________flatlined........

OMG..! aaaaaannnnnnnddddd
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 4:04pm
Anybody heard of ihearthairinc? 

I didn't see any reviews but this is allegedly the hair that Marlo wears. 

Her hair recently has been cute but she has a pic of 32 inch air installed and it peeked my curiosity. Wink

Their Brazilian Curly virgin hair is pretty. Reviews? 

http://www.ihearthairinc.com/collections/curly/products/brazilian-curly-virgin-hair
kiakeke89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiakeke89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:07am
Is anyone familiar with shunelles virgin hair
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by meryl meryl wrote:

A lot of our clients purchase our virgin hair because it is affordable, long lasting and really easy to process. I love this beautiful "red" my sister did with her full install with lace closure;
" />

So yall just gone spam the boards???Confused

The closure density is about 90% too high, it gives it that thick I have on a wig and not a good wig look and something about those parts are off. 
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 4:14pm
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style