Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what should I do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 10:16pm
Sorry this happened to you, but how you allow yourself to become so close with your neighbor

Edited by thickblkbarbie - Nov 11 2013 at 10:16pm
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 5:16am
Well, if you are giving her a deal on using your wifi and she rarely pays for it AND she's cussing you out because she wants to blast her stereo at 2:00 in the morning ... I say cut off the wifi.

The kids will not suffer if they have to go to the free library wifi.

Sorry but this is what comes of women getting knocked up with kids that they cannot affrd to raise.

Those kids are her responsibilty ... she will have to deal with it.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 8:05am
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

Sorry this happened to you, but how you allow yourself to become so close with your neighbor

This is a good question.

I am polite and friendly to my neighbors so if they get locked out, have a plumbing problem etc.. sure I am happy to help.

But I would not make my neighbor 'a friend' that can bear witness to my comings and goings and .. would be in my personal business and whatnot.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 8:39am
Originally posted by beantown617 beantown617 wrote:

yeah f.u.ck her I'm not changing that password back

Clap
after all, she made the babies and she should be able to afford them and wi-fi. if she cant, it is time for her to get a library card. she might try to send her kids to ask you to use the internet, as a way to pressure you to switch it back.

don't fall for it. you are not responsible for them. just reply that the internet is only yours and only you pay for it, so you don't share.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 8:42am
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

A lot of people do much more than that. In my building everyone is buddies except me (the black b!tchLOL)and the sixty year old Cuban lady.

They knock at each other's door to chat, discuss their boring days like it was a picture movie, have bbqs (I wasn't invited), and are just play annoying....I wish they would go inside their apt and shut up instead of chatting somewhere I can hear everything.
CeeStins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeStins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by iWorship_BlackGirl iWorship_BlackGirl wrote:

Originally posted by beantown617 beantown617 wrote:

yeah f.u.ck her I'm not changing that password back

Make her drop dem pannies if she want some internet

ClapClap
zakayo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zakayo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:42am
change ur wi-Fi name to FU@K U

Edited by zakayo12 - Nov 21 2013 at 11:43am
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 1:56pm
Shocked Heeeeelllll no don't go looking out for her when she don't even give 2 F.C.K.'s.....

Carry on bout ya biz...too bad her kids gotta suffer tho, but not ur prob.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by zakayo12 zakayo12 wrote:

change ur wi-Fi name to FU@K U

GOOD ONE LOLLOLLOL ClapClapClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions