Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What should I do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 7:08am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

I remember I told you guys about this older woman who moved from up north to the south. She was in her 50s, no car. She's a celebrity chaser and wanted to be in the Atlanta celebrity circle soooooooo bad. She would want to hang out and go to these celeb events, but the two times we went out I always had to pick her up and take her home. We live a distance away & I didn't have time to keep picking/dropping her off. Besides, she wasn't anyone who I really would hang out with, so I decided before we get to know each too well, I put an end to the 'friendship?". She would call me, but I told her I could meet her somewhere but I couldn't keep taking her home. lol. She'd offer to take a cab as long as we can go to events together, but I didn't want to hang with her like that. I have an older friend that's 50, so age isn't a problem.

We lost touch for months. Yesterday I got a text saying check out what I've been doing and she had her instagram link. I looked at it and she's been photographed with some Atlanta reality stars...far and b/w might I add. She supposedly, with two other people, they started a 'pr' team.  I know she was a little salty I didn't want to hang with her, but I damn sure hope she doesn't think that she is one upping me or think to herself look what I missed out on. So far I haven't responded, but I don't know if I should respond back and be like "I'm not impressed/ this is Atlanta boo, it's not hard to snap a picture with reality stars, check out mine/while you're out chasing d-list reality stars, I've had some C-list stars trying to get with me/ etc LOL or should I just not respond...wwyd? She's older so I don't really want to go there. 

Gurrrrrrllllllllllllllllll.........Disapprove

Sponsored Links

soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 7:40am
Unless she's the mother of an up and coming reality star, it ain't happening for her....
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Oh and thankfully with the iOS 7 update, iphones can now block numbers.

So that's the end of that. :D
my LG BEEN blocking numbers.  yall need to get wit it.  Anywho, I would have texted the ho & let her know, that I KNOW its her & how corny the childish antics are
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic