Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What should I do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

What is the big deal about taking a picture or having a drink with a celeb ? Unless they direct deposit in your bank account or help you obtain a big pay check in the business , how can any of that help you in your regular real life ?

dayum i finally learned how to highlight remarks in folks posts...LOLLOLLOL

but um yeah what u said aboveThumbs Up
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 12:57am
this is some teenage ish.... 

i cant believe yall are old talkin/actin/feelin like this... 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 1:01am
I took it that she was just updating you...why are you annoyed?
honeydrop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeydrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 1:44am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

seems like she already got the emotions out of you she wanted.  congratulate her on her business venture, wish her the best and leave it before your nature come out.

This

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I took it that she was just updating you...why are you annoyed?

& This
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 2:21am
I had a friend like this. The girl was a terrible friend. Salty, would make rude comments, would offer to give gas money and would only pay less than half (I had to watch this chick pay, that's how bad she was) and sometimes if I had to pick her up, she wouldn't even come out or reply to my calls or texts but she'd be posting on her facebook from the very phone I kept calling.

Finally, I had enough and I broke off the friendship. We didn't talk for many months until one day I get a text from a number I did not recognize and it says some bullish like "heeeey Midna! It's <her>! How have you been? Do you still have your car?"

Ignored. Then a few months later she shows up at my house with an old friend looking for a place to stay. I couldn't house her, I'm not bringing someone into my mama's house. But I decided to help my old friend look for a place so I joined my old friend and the ex-friend in her car looking for help. This girl bought a prius and though I could see it, she was bragging to me about it like I'm supposed to be impressed though my last memory of being in a car with this chick was the accident she got us into when she swerved on the freaking freeway to avoid a dumbass dog instead of BRAKING. And you should have seen the way she was behaving when the car stopped! She was screaming, crying, cursing like Regan with "Captain Howdy", and banging her head on the wheel. The girl has ISSUES.

Anyway, she was bragging to me a bunch of useless crap like she lives in Beverly Hills now which really did not reflect on the decrepit state of her clothes.. or maybe it did LOL, and ugh she was just doing too much and was clearly annoyed at my indifference.

Every once in awhile, I get a number I do not recognize calling me only to hang up and not leave a message. This has been going on for about a couple of years now. 

This same unrecognized Glendale number called me again on Monday, I said hello, I heard a breath and then click! I decided to call back. The call immediately went to voicemail and sure enough, the message greeting was her voice stating her name.

This chick has kept calling me two years after I ended the friendship and I barely found out it was her. Smh.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
OP, this is not a friend. She wants you to kiss her feet despite her clear dependence on you just because of celebs who couldn't give a damn about her.

Don't give her that satisfaction. Your indifference to her proxied "success" will just eat at her. ;D

Edited by Midna - Sep 28 2013 at 2:21am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 2:23am
Oh and thankfully with the iOS 7 update, iphones can now block numbers.

So that's the end of that. :D
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 2:27am
MIDNA...I JUST LOVE STORIES OF UR LIFEApprove

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Sep 28 2013 at 2:28am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 2:35am
Girl, if you see a sign saying "I love crazy people," on my back, please take it off! Somebody has punk'd me, I know it!

I definitely attract crazy, but I'm not sure what is it about me that attracts the crazies. Thankfully, the majority of the people in my life are good, but the crazy have definitely made their mark.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 3:07am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Girl, if you see a sign saying "I love crazy people," on my back, please take it off! Somebody has punk'd me, I know it!

I definitely attract crazy, but I'm not sure what is it about me that attracts the crazies. Thankfully, the majority of the people in my life are good, but the crazy have definitely made their mark.

LOLLOLHug<<< a hug from me to you..and yes i will take that sign off... .
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 4:14am
Omg Midna...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System