Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What should I do?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Topic ClosedWhat should I do?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Aug 30 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 24026
Direct Link To This Post Topic: What should I do?
    Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:29am
I remember I told you guys about this older woman who moved from up north to the south. She was in her 50s, no car. She's a celebrity chaser and wanted to be in the Atlanta celebrity circle soooooooo bad. She would want to hang out and go to these celeb events, but the two times we went out I always had to pick her up and take her home. We live a distance away & I didn't have time to keep picking/dropping her off. Besides, she wasn't anyone who I really would hang out with, so I decided before we get to know each too well, I put an end to the 'friendship?". She would call me, but I told her I could meet her somewhere but I couldn't keep taking her home. lol. She'd offer to take a cab as long as we can go to events together, but I didn't want to hang with her like that. I have an older friend that's 50, so age isn't a problem.

We lost touch for months. Yesterday I got a text saying check out what I've been doing and she had her instagram link. I looked at it and she's been photographed with some Atlanta reality stars...far and b/w might I add. She supposedly, with two other people, they started a 'pr' team.  I know she was a little salty I didn't want to hang with her, but I damn sure hope she doesn't think that she is one upping me or think to herself look what I missed out on. So far I haven't responded, but I don't know if I should respond back and be like "I'm not impressed/ this is Atlanta boo, it's not hard to snap a picture with reality stars, check out mine/while you're out chasing d-list reality stars, I've had some C-list stars trying to get with me/ etc LOL or should I just not respond...wwyd? She's older so I don't really want to go there. 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Aug 30 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 24026
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:32am
Now if she was next to Atlanta A-B listers, like Ciara, JD, Usher, Future, 2chainz and the likes, I'll be impressed...but here today and gone tomorrow reality stars...Sit. 
Back to Top
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 26 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 198836
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:34am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

I remember I told you guys about this older woman who moved from up north to the south. She was in her 50s, no car. She's a celebrity chaser and wanted to be in the Atlanta celebrity circle soooooooo bad. She would want to hang out and go to these celeb events, but the two times we went out I always had to pick her up and take her home. We live a distance away & I didn't have time to keep picking/dropping her off. Besides, she wasn't anyone who I really would hang out with, so I decided before we get to know each too well, I put an end to the 'friendship?". She would call me, but I told her I could meet her somewhere but I couldn't keep taking her home. lol. She'd offer to take a cab as long as we can go to events together, but I didn't want to hang with her like that. I have an older friend that's 50, so age isn't a problem.

We lost touch for months. Yesterday I got a text saying check out what I've been doing and she had her instagram link. I looked at it and she's been photographed with some Atlanta reality stars...far and b/w might I add. She supposedly, with two other people, they started a 'pr' team.  I know she was a little salty I didn't want to hang with her, but I damn sure hope she doesn't think that she is one upping me or think to herself look what I missed out on. So far I haven't responded, but I don't know if I should respond back and be like "I'm not impressed/ this is Atlanta boo, it's not hard to snap a picture with reality stars, check out mine/while you're out chasing d-list reality stars, I've had some C-list stars trying to get with me/ etc LOL or should I just not respond...wwyd? She's older so I don't really want to go there. 

Gurrrrrrllllllllllllllllll.........Disapprove
Back to Top
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 26 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 198836
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Now if she was next to Atlanta A-B listers, like Ciara, JD, Usher, Future, 2chainz and the likes, I'll be impressed...but here today and gone tomorrow reality stars...Sit. 

Who is JD?
Back to Top
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Aug 30 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 24026
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:36am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Now if she was next to Atlanta A-B listers, like Ciara, JD, Usher, Future, 2chainz and the likes, I'll be impressed...but here today and gone tomorrow reality stars...Sit. 

Who is JD?

Jermaine Dupree
Back to Top
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 28 2008
Location: US - Washington
Status: Offline
Points: 61084
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:39am
Jermaine Dupri..
 
Honestly..i'm not sure why you would be impressed at all, regardless of who she took pics with. She is obviously a thirst bucket that does the absolute most.
Back to Top
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 30 2005
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 30476
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:39am
Don't waste your breath by responding to her. She was trying to one-up you so you can look on IG to see who she's been hanging with. She's desperate for attention, so your silence will let her know to have several seats.
Back to Top
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Aug 30 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 24026
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Jermaine Dupri..
 
Honestly..i'm not sure why you would be impressed at all, regardless of who she took pics with. She is obviously a thirst bucket that does the absolute most.

correction...if she was making money being next to them, I'll be impressed, being that that's what she wanted to do soooo bad. So many people have a blog in Atlanta and crowned themselves pr. These reality stars take all the press they can get, they'll get in front of a camera in a minute. Have a camera guy and a mic and you can pretend your way into anything c/d list. I know. :)


Edited by KottonKandy - Sep 27 2013 at 11:43am
Back to Top
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 11 2011
Location: US-Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 107175
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:42am
I wouldn't even bother to respond. Why would I entertain a grown ass woman who is moved by such things?
Back to Top
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 26 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 198836
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:43am
@KK & BQT: Ahhh, THX!
Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down