Perfect Hair Collection

What should I do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 6:09am
But ... if she still has feelings for him ... it's not gonna necessarily gonna turn out to be a 'fun' trip for her. Confused She already said that she 'recently' broke up with him and that she swore to her father (was it?)  that she would not get involved with him again and .. she said 'he ruined her life'.  Umm now that tells me a lot.Dead
When I have been in that situation (well, sorry but no one has ever 'ruined my life' for goodness sakes but she sound YOUNG to say such a thing)  and someone invited be over for a party (much less a vacation) where he might show .. I declined because I KNEW I still cared for him. She doesn't have to make a big deal out of it and tell folks everything .. just be BUSY and not able to make the trip. Maybe in a year or so ... things will be different.Smile

Hey, it's cutting Dead to see someone you like having fun with possibly other women Unhappy and it's gonna be hardddd to travel with and spend what ...a week or so in Mexico with this tight group of friends trying avoid him. Wow. It will make everyone .. uncomfortable because they will see that you are trying too hard to pretend you don't care and just want to have fun.

We are only human - what's wrong with admitting to yourself that you need distance .. for a while?That's all I am saying.
Sure she can put on a brave face to us and say she no longer cares for him .. but only SHE knows what really happening inside and I think if she did not care about that ex ...she wouldn't even be writing to us to tell the truth.Confused

Edited by Printer_Ink - Mar 12 2013 at 6:16am
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 6:39am
I may be off base, but I got the feeling that she is feeling James and happy to be out of the relationship with her ex so that she can now get what she wants. Hence the reason she mentioned he was single and so was she. She is hiding how she feels for James and due to the fact he knows her ex because he is best friends with his brother...she wants to get confirmation that her reputation won't be ruined because although they aren't close friends...men talk. And going to the beach on vacation...yes..of course things can pop off.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 8:10am
GOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 
Lilmimi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 4:59pm
I know for sure my ex isn't going on the trip he's a lot older than everyone and he has his own group of friends. I never really looked at James like that I mentioned he's single because the rest of our friends have kids and do the family thing. He's going with some of his co-workers and some friends he's met during college. He invited everyone in the circle and I'm the only one who can go.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 3:28am
Ohhhh, in THAT case ...go and enjoy yourself!!!!!
(But as usual .. be careful to keep your distance romantically with James and do NOT get too hooked up with some random guy you meet there. This could cause James to bring home tales about your behavior.)

Hopefully another FEMALE will join you so there will be the three of you .. not the two of you to avoid it seeming like you and James are a couple on vacation. )

Edited by Printer_Ink - Mar 13 2013 at 3:35am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12