Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What say you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:57pm
Okay I'ma be straight up. I feel like if she was black she woulda got knocked out.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:05am
Black men have been programmed to be afraid to touch a pasty yt b*tch

If she was Black, they would've been bus driver uppercut on dat ass
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:11am
I think she's Hispanic....hence the "green card" comment

I really do wish someone had a backstory...do we drink ignorant spanish tears too, or nah?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:11am
She Mexican tho.....I think the fact that her kids were right there crying made him walk away....the push was pure reflex....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:12am
IA, the chair was excessive...the push? Meh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:12am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

I really do wish someone had a backstory...do we drink ignorant spanish tears too, or nah?

I chase my Don Julio with it.....LOL

Boil my arroz in it....
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:12am
Wtf could they possibly be fighting over in taco bell?? And throwing chairs?!! They both in the wrong
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:13am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

I chase my Don Julio with it.....LOL

Boil my arroz in it....

I'm done with you DeadLOLLOL
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:18am

She Mexican tho.....I think the fact that her kids were right there crying made him walk away....the push was pure reflex....

Black women do get beat down in front of their kids though...the Cracker Barrel situation...the one chick who tried to run the dude over after, etc...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:26am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Black women do get beat down in front of their kids though...the Cracker Barrel situation...the one chick who tried to run the dude over after, etc...

Now if y'all have a video of this same nicca beating the brakes of a black chick I would agree....but your talking about a totally different dude...I could bring up the Chuck E Cheese video where a group of black men beat up a YT bish......
Some of you love to generalize black men then get mad when they do it back.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic