FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What say You....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:43am
Family members on FB only add SO's to be nosey. I guess my compromise for the situation would be to add her but not having the relationship status up or at least not with whom. But seeing how this is bothering Keisha she seems like the type that would let it be known up and down his wall that she was dating him..lol which would defeat the purpose of not having the status up there.

Theres a lot of dudes out there that "claim" a chick but her value/importance to them is still low...known "wifeys" get fuc'd over daily
Sponsored Links

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:48am
I don't see the issue here.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lol. Ain't nobody meeting my family until we're engaged.

really?  why?
DWeird View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DWeird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:12pm
I agree I don't want any unnecessary attachments forming. We might need to break up and I like clean breaks. Not meeting the parents isn't necessarily a red flag.

I think the FB situation is fishy tho. If a relationship actually ended because of it, that says to me he was cheating and got caught. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lol. Ain't nobody meeting my family until we're engaged.

really?  why?

A boyfriend ain't important enough to meet them. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:23pm
^^would you ever want to spend the holidays with your serious boyfriend (not engaged)?

if so, i'm just trying to understand how that would work in your world.  you spend a few hours together then go about your seperate ways to spend time with family?

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Feb 08 2013 at 1:23pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:34pm
Ive met the family members of bfs they have not met mines. They know of them because I talk about them but thats it. I know some have felt some sorta way about it but I always tell them I am very protective of my family. They are the heart of the onion and u gotta work ur way through in order to reach that layer. My family know that Im dating someone would know what they look like name and all that jazz but they dont press the issue either because they trust my judgement. When you meet my folks and sibs you gotta have a certain training to within stand whats coming LOL

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:35pm

^^would you ever want to spend the holidays with your serious boyfriend (not engaged)?

if so, i'm just trying to understand how that would work in your world.  you spend a few hours together then go about your seperate ways to spend time with family?

We have our own days set aside....for that

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:36pm
I don't think it's a big deal not to have met the family.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:37pm

I most likely won't even live in the same city as my family.....and I hate holidays. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic