Perfect Hair Collection

What say You....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:29am
I would never be friends with my SO on fb. 1- because ppl are too nosey .... 2- i use Facebook to network with people who match my current interest not to catch up with classmates.
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:29am
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:29am
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

The whole fb thing, I added my bf then all his friends were adding me his momma was on there. 

One time I put up a status about "My baby daddy needing to know how to braid" 

She went off and was blowing up his phone asking if i was pregnant lol funny funny. 

this is another reason why i won't add him. LOL
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:38am
Keisha is getting the Ashanti treatment. they together but not together. u can be friends on fb with ur SO. doesn't mean you have to put up statuses of in a relationship. i hate putting up relationship statuses. i can understand not meeting parents, but i rly don't understand not being friends with your SO on fb Confused
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:58am
I have been with my SO for years. We plan to marry each other.
We aint FB friends and we never will be.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:06am

if you ain't on your so's emergency contact list or at least know their emergency contact very well...you really aint that important...

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Her ass is just a fling that he ain't tryna claim and/or he married.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:19am
also, i'm really trynna understand the big woop with fb.  it seems to me one would have drama on there if they have drama in real life.  i have over a thousand friends, and the majority of all my exes are still friends.  none of my shyt is locked down (been this way since fb started) and i have yet to ever ever have any fb drama...

the one ex who removed me as a friend is a bonifide whore who is STILL trying to get some of this to this day damn near 10 years later...lol, so i'm sure he thought/thinks his heaux will bust him out...lol....

if a man tells me he is tyring to avoid drama on fb...he gets an auto side eye from me...shrugs...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Feb 08 2013 at 11:33am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:34am
Lol. Ain't nobody meeting my family until we're engaged.
I guess that means I cheat or hate the people I date. 
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lol. Ain't nobody meeting my family until we're engaged.
I guess that means I cheat or hate the people I date. 

OKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYY!

My SO would of course meet my parents beforehand but everyone else will catch us in the wind. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>