BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What say you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:23pm
Y'all have such nice mommiesCry.She'd only do all this nice stuff if I was sick. 

My granny does it year round, thoughThumbs Up

Sponsored Links

tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:27pm
Normally I wouldn't give this sh*t the time of day, but I don't wake my son up like that, and my parents haven't done that to us.

I wake my baby up by either singing to him or tickling him. I feel like the way you wake up plays a big part in how your day goes, so I always wake him up with a positive attittude, smiling and in a fun way. I HATE when people ye'll or act a fool when I first wake up so I wouldn't do that o someone else.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:28pm
Meh, my mom was only nice until the age of about.. 10 LOL
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:31pm
my ma was the same, alias. it all went downhill after i started middle school. Ouchoh well, nothing can replace a good solid foundation. i'm thankful for that. 
JayeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:28am
I drew my mother's bath water and then woke her up every morning. If for any reason I overslept, she would yank the covers off of me or slap the back of my legs and yell "Get up! Get a move on!" I rarely overslept. My mother was terrifying.

Edited by JayeBaby - Jan 04 2013 at 12:29am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:51am
My mom when she took care of me would tickle me awake or i'd hear "Wake up Cha Cha!...Good Morning Sleepy head!" while she's running aroung getting things together.  

My Gramma...pretty much the same thing.  Now if she woke me up and I didn't get up then she might get a little terse but I was never subject to "The sassy, fat black woman" type of thing.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:54am
tho....once I hit 6th/7th grade I had an alarm clock and was responsible for gettin' myself together in the morning. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:39am
My mom banged on my door, yelling my name. It was so annoying. 
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 2:07am
these stories sound so nice.

I remember getting woken up by my older sister a lot when I was younger. In our house, my mom would wake up my older sister, she would wake me up, I would wake up my brother, and it went down the line. by the time everyone was woken and dressed, mama finished cooking breakfast
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic