BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What say you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:10pm
haha when I was like 7, my mother would wake me and take my night gown off, and send me to bathe. And I go in the shower and run the water and stand in the corner and sleep. She found me sleeping in there so many times lol.
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

my ma--mean as she could be sometimes--woke my brothers and me up by wiping our faces with a warm rag. Many times she'd comb my hair while I was half asleep in her lap. 

I'd swear I was drowning, but that's kinda cute/sweetLOL
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:14pm
when we'd stay at my daddy's house, he'd wake my one ornery brother up by yelling. he never yelled at me. i'd wake up from the ricochet effects lol. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:16pm
I remember my mama used to ( well still does) comes in and covers up our feet and gives us kisses in the middle of the night
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:16pm
Lmao @ ricochet yelling.LOL

But enough of that. Hooray, more racist memes!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:16pm
My mom would sing TOO! LOL

She sung..

Time to wake up
Time to wake up
Time to wake UP UP UP

LOL

And worse curse words I've ever heard her utter was "heck", "darn it" and "cotton pickin'" lol

Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

My step mom would sing this song to wake me up lol. It was cute.

"Welcome to Marmonette's world,
She's a beautiful and talented girl,
today is her day, and things are going her wayyyy
welcome to Marmonette's world"
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:18pm
Meh just ignorant ish...

When i was young my mom and dad use to wake me up playfully and nice. By middle school I was getting a yell in my room or I heard the sound of an air horn  (my moms favorite method she found it funny as hell to watch our reaction). Once I was in H.S I was responsible for being up and ready on time.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:19pm
omg my mommy covers my feet too. And pats my chest. 
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:21pm
My mom would bang on my door () then tell me to wake up, and be like 'do you know what time it is" like I didn't have an alarm clock sitting a foot away.
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

my mother woke my 3 yr old self my tickling the bottom of my feet and saying, DerDer it's time to wake up baby. Or gently rubbing my chest and kissing me while telling me it's time to wake up. 

AWWWWWWWW that's so cute!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style